Chad

What other hobbies ?

Jonathan, how you doing? Of course I remember that Silver Blur! That thing was mad fast! That was us at E'Town for sure! Our little Rabbit wasn't the fastest but it sure did handle! I guess it is all about how you fit in your class. I can remember at the end of the day those guys with the Boxers and (non Z0)Vettes looking at the tally sheets scratching their heads and wondering how our times were faster than theirs ;)

Chad, those underwater pictures are awesome! You are going to have to start a whole new website just for your tank photographs. My son is always sending me pictures of the Eels and Sharks in his tank but through the thick glass, they are never that vivid.

Looks like you had some nice R-compound tires on her, that greatly helps time. Unfortunatly for me, I'm in B-modified (if I remember correctly) which includes the beast evo / sti's :(

Yes, we did have some nice Hoosiers on our 13x13 steel rims. These were one-off custom jobs. Those Evos and STIs really dominate the class. I always thought it was unfair to put those AWD cars in the same class as the S2000 and Mazda RX8?

Yes, we did have some nice Hoosiers on our 13x13 steel rims. These were one-off custom jobs. Those Evos and STIs really dominate the class. I always thought it was unfair to put those AWD cars in the same class as the S2000 and Mazda RX8?

Well a stock s2000 is in A-stock, sti / evo I believe are B-stock...we have to deal with the corvettes, porsches', ferraris', etc hah.

I'm in B-modified now with all the stuff I have done (and thus with all the modified evos / stis). Obviously, my car is more of a drag car (runs a 10.8 in the 1/4), but I enjoy autox just as much despite being way to overpowered for it :)

I used to play in a band and still play guitar and write music. Just started jamming w/ some old band mates again.

The wife and I both ride motorcycles. She's got a 2003 Kawi Z1000 and I'm running a 2007 Suzi SV1000S. I came off a Yammie Roadstar and am thinking of going back to a cruiser, or at least something more comfortable. We've done trips up to Nova Scotia, Montreal and Niagara Falls. In 2003 my grandparents moved out to AZ. We decided to go out and vist and while we were out there eloped on a hot air balloon near Cave Creek (near Phoenix). We rented 2 HD FatBoys and rode up to the Grand Canyon for the honeymoon......... that was pretty f***ing cool!!!

Got my 1st house a year and a half ago and that seems to eat a lot of time up.

Planning on taking some kind of pistol/rifle class this year. Really want to try my hand at GSSF this year as well. Also, want to get into HAM radio stuff. Plan on getting my license at some point this year.

Completed my CERT training last December. The wife got layed off from Old Navy last March and she's just completed her EMT training.

If you like to drive, you should try autocrossing sometime. It is absolutely the most fun you will ever have driving a car.

You are so right. Granted I have a fat pig MkIV Jetta, but before I upgraded the turbo it was a really fun car to AutoX! Nothing like getting a VW up on 3 wheels! :dance:

One year I drove mt '87Audi 4000 at the events. Talk about a fat pig! I would yank the wheel and sit there waiting for the tires to dig in and turn. I let my son take a run and he tore the outside edge off my brand new front tires :o . It was all good, I just flipped them on the rims.

Chad sweet looking setup keep up the good work. I use to keep a reef tank till the baby came and that was it. Still run about 10 African Cichlid thanks though. Are you planing on adding more live rock. There are some good forums in the Nj/NY area. hit me up if you want them.

I'm dividing my time also, we just had a baby last month....its tough. lol,

I guess I should add some more LR...what do you think? Fill up the top a little more, right?

The only NJ forum I found is njreefersclub.com ... I'll gladly take the others you have!

Thanks!

Just stick with reefcenral :p How many pounds of LR do you have?

Shane, beautiful bikes!

Chad, where are those new pictures?

LOL, I forgot about this thread.... Here ya go John, thanks for asking. I just ordered a 550 watt metal halide lighting fixture with LED's and stuff...should be pretty cool. :) Still waiting for another 20lbs of live rock to be shipped here from Fiji, that should be here next week sometime. I have some more corals but he has to put the rock in first.

Tank2-5-10028.jpg

Tank2-5-10018.jpg

Tank2-5-10017.jpg

Tank2-5-10016.jpg

Tank2-5-10010.jpg

Tank2-5-10004.jpg

I made a video too, but can't get it to upload to youtube! :evil:

I did it! :) Hope I don't make you to dizzy! Also, pardon the red algae bloom on the right side of the tank, that will go away in a few days, totally normal. Oh, and you can see where my xanthia stung my brain. :roll: He's healing tho...few weeks and he'll be back to normal.

KMjuCAgGtOM

I did it! :) Hope I don't make you to dizzy! Also, pardon the red algae bloom on the right side of the tank, that will go away in a few days, totally normal. Oh, and you can see where my xanthia stung my brain. :roll: He's healing tho...few weeks and he'll be back to normal.

that explains ALOT!!!!

Chad check out http://www.manhattanreefs.com. Great forum with good info and feedback. You can find great deals on anything you need.

From Live rock to zoos, shrooms, and fish. Most of them are local also check out there vendors that support the site, They also have good prices. Danm I dont want to know how much you payed for that live rock. When i had my 125 I was paying 3 to 4 bucks a pound from this site. Rock had lots of life and coroline. I personally like it better then njreefers.

I am waiting for Chad to repost his croch rocket day pics.

If you mean by chad during his crotch rocket days when chad had to crotches to his pants b/c his ass blew a hole in them, then we definitely don't want those pictures!