Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Yea Chris - what are you picking up? One of the H&K's?

I should be able to make it. Hey Ray - is it rifle night?

Picked up the XD 9mm 3" They really f***ed me. That is the last gun I ever purchase from them.

Chris, did you even get to shoot your own gun tonight? :lol:

I put a few mags through it. I saw you in the shop when it was packed. For some reason it didn't click in my head it was you. Next time I'll be there early with a port. Stop by and burn through some rounds.

What's the final head count for tonight?

There were 10 people from the forum that I know of. I'm not sure how many were actually there.

Thanks to Krdshrk, Ray Ray, imperialfish, and Carlo for letting me use your guns. I bought some blue Locktite finally so I will put that on my rear BUIS and bring the AR in two weeks. Nice to meet some new people, but I think I missed a few.

How did they f**K you? Price?

I used the Firearm Price Request through the Forum. I received an email from The Bullethole quoting the price, which was high to begin with. The price marked on the gun was higher than quoted. Now I know they don't give a discount to forum members since the last pistol I purchased from them last month was marked exactly as quoted. I showed the person helping me the email I received and explained I used the firearm request form and that was what was sent to me as a price. I got "I don't know anything about that". Fine so now I'm paying even more than too much for this gun.

After filling out the forms and doing the NICS check it's time to wrap this up. Problem is the case is nowhere to be found. Checked the shelves, the safe, under the counter, and everywhere else possible with no luck. After about an hour of this and listening to how the day shift guys f***ed it up the case has not been located. All the while I'm watching people come in and realizing I'm now not getting a port. The P2P was already written up so I had to either sit and wait or blow the permit.

It's now an hour after I arrived and I have a gun with no mags, case, instructions, etc. He pulls another gun out of the case and grabs the case for that and changes the serial on my P2P(You couldn't have done that 45 minutes ago???). The whole time I sat there quietly being patient. After all this he says "Okay Chris all set." and he rings me up. Not "Hey sorry about that" or "I knocked 50 bucks off since you had to wait" or even an Eff'n "Thank you". I was so angry I didn't know what to say.

I have purchased 3 handguns from the Bullethole and that will be my last. I suggest if you choose to do business with them you make sure they have everything before you fill out any paperwork so you don't have your time wasted like mine was.

I know... they hate Mosin Nagant Rapid fire :?

Funny, I asked the range dude if I could rapid fire the Mosin!

Chris, eff that place. There's a reason alot of people here complain about them. I didn't know they jerked you on the price, too. A box of ammo or a free mag would've at least been a nice jesture.

Thanks for coming out everyone! jahlove, damnyankee, krdshrk, imperialfish, voodoodaddy, MJP, robot_hell, and ChrisJM981 (who did I miss?)!

First time firing my Mosin and HELL YEAH! She is a beast!

How did they f**K you? Price?

I used the Firearm Price Request through the Forum. I received an email from The Bullethole quoting the price, which was high to begin with. The price marked on the gun was higher than quoted. Now I know they don't give a discount to forum members since the last pistol I purchased from them last month was marked exactly as quoted. I showed the person helping me the email I received and explained I used the firearm request form and that was what was sent to me as a price. I got "I don't know anything about that". Fine so now I'm paying even more than too much for this gun.

After filling out the forms and doing the NICS check it's time to wrap this up. Problem is the case is nowhere to be found. Checked the shelves, the safe, under the counter, and everywhere else possible with no luck. After about an hour of this and listening to how the day shift guys f***ed it up the case has not been located. All the while I'm watching people come in and realizing I'm now not getting a port. The P2P was already written up so I had to either sit and wait or blow the permit.

It's now an hour after I arrived and I have a gun with no mags, case, instructions, etc. He pulls another gun out of the case and grabs the case for that and changes the serial on my P2P(You couldn't have done that 45 minutes ago???). The whole time I sat there quietly being patient. After all this he says "Okay Chris all set." and he rings me up. Not "Hey sorry about that" or "I knocked 50 bucks off since you had to wait" or even an Eff'n "Thank you". I was so angry I didn't know what to say.

I have purchased 3 handguns from the Bullethole and that will be my last. I suggest if you choose to do business with them you make sure they have everything before you fill out any paperwork so you don't have your time wasted like mine was.

Yeah Chris, I learned YEARS ago not to do my transfers or purchase a firearm through the Bullet Hole. To make a long story short, I have had similar experiences there. When a company f@cks up then I would like to get an apology for the mess and at least acknowledge that you screwed up and take responsibility. Never got anything close to that from those people.

Chris, eff that place. There's a reason alot of people here complain about them. I didn't know they jerked you on the price, too. A box of ammo or a free mag would've at least been a nice jesture.

So are we going to try to find a new place now? heh.

Krdshrk and Ray Ray thanks for letting me shoot your mosins there sweet my ears are still ringing. Def need get new ear protection didnt like the set I had.

ChrisJM981 nice meeting you. Danm You handled it way better then I would have, Sh** at least give you a port for the night and a discount.

It was a great night nice to see old faces and meet new. I have my eye on a 1911 who's had the Springfield it was sweet.

We got yelled at tonight for rapid firing :roll:

Yeah it was me who got yelled at. Shooting 1 second splits is not fast. I have a hard time having to shoot slow.

It was nice meeting a few of you guys.

Chris, feel your pain having to wait a long time for them to find your box. Saw you standing there with a look of pure misery on your face.

Other than targets, I never and will never, ever buy anything from them. There are many other places that will treat the customer a lot better.

Pretty crowded and hot last night.

Also what's the deal with the Mosin's? With no offense to anyone, but why would you want to shoot that rifle indoors and at under 25 yards? Just seemed like overkill for a small indoor range. I much rather shoot that outdoors and at some distance.

Krdshrk and Ray Ray thanks for letting me shoot your mosins there sweet my ears are still ringing. Def need get new ear protection didnt like the set I had.

You're very welcome. It's fun to compare the "regular" Mosin vs mine with the brake and recoil pad :D

And yes they are quite loud. It's like a physical force is hitting you.

Also what's the deal with the Mosin's? With no offense to anyone, but why would you want to shoot that rifle indoors and at under 25 yards? Just seemed like overkill for a small indoor range. I much rather shoot that outdoors and at some distance.

Well Ray just picked up his Mosin, so he wanted to test fire it. I brought mine along too for some extra fun. Also getting nice groupings with iron sights is nice :)

Thanks for coming out everyone! jahlove, damnyankee, krdshrk, imperialfish, voodoodaddy, MJP, robot_hell, and ChrisJM981 (who did I miss?)!

I like that Mosin. I need a big boom factor. I'm surprised they let you shoot it indoors though. You need to bring that up to Cherry Ridge.

Ray I think I saw RonHonda in the shop as well. I wasn't feeling very sociable so I didn't introduce myself. Is Carlo on the forum? I don't know his handle if he is. He has some sweet H&Ks. I can't wait to get mine.

Krdshrk and Ray Ray thanks for letting me shoot your mosins there sweet my ears are still ringing. Def need get new ear protection didnt like the set I had. What kind of ear protection were you using?

ChrisJM981 nice meeting you. Damn You handled it way better then I would have, Sh** at least give you a port for the night and a discount.

I'm not going to get mad. I'm going to post my story in the feedback section so that others can avoid a similar problem.

It was a great night nice to see old faces and meet new. I have my eye on a 1911 who's had the Springfield it was sweet.

Someone had a Springfield 1911? I got to shoot Carlo's H&K 45 and I loved it! My first time shooting it and I still put a decent group together. After I get a house I will get a reloading bench so I can afford .45 ammo. :lol:

Well Ray just picked up his Mosin, so he wanted to test fire it. I brought mine along too for some extra fun. Also getting nice groupings with iron sights is nice :)

Ok I understand you want to test fire it, but it's 23 yards!

I like that Mosin. I need a big boom factor. I'm surprised they let you shoot it indoors though. You need to bring that up to Cherry Ridge.

Ray I think I saw RonHonda in the shop as well. I wasn't feeling very sociable so I didn't introduce myself. Is Carlo on the forum? I don't know his handle if he is. He has some sweet H&Ks. I can't wait to get mine.

No problem.

You're very welcome. It's fun to compare the "regular" Mosin vs mine with the brake and recoil pad :D

dude.......relax. its obvious you like your gun and all, but a nagant is far from shouldering an uncompensated barret. i shot your gun and the one without the recoil pad, both are very manageable and shootable. if you want pure pain, shot a 12ga slug with no pad at all.

dude.......relax. its obvious you like your gun and all, but a nagant is far from shouldering an uncompensated barret. i shot your gun and the one without the recoil pad, both are very manageable and shootable. if you want pure pain, shot a 12ga slug with no pad at all.

Lol I'm ok with it. Ray just likes to give me s*** about it :)

ronhonda? Are you the one with the Flyers hat on?

then who was voodoodaddy?

Carlo is jahlove34, but I don't even think he ever comes on here.

23 yards is plenty far enough for a Mosin! It's strickly a zombie gun dude, that's what I got it for. But really, I'll shoot her at my old man's house in Pennsy at some dead trees and see If I can take them down.

Ray,

Thanks for the chance to fire the Mosin. I haven't fired a bolt action rifle in a long time. Amazing, it's younger than I am.

BTW, ronhonda is the gentleman who was wearing the Flyers cap.

I know I am fairly well padded :), but I never thought the Mosin was a recoil monster. Slugs out of a 12 gauge is a nice kicker. 45-70 out of a light break open rifle is no picnic either.