Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

I'll be there too. Ray I got a fresh batch of .45ACP reloads and my first .357 Magnum reloads that should be finished up by tomorrow morning. See you there!

Man am I glad that I won't be there. There may be finger chunks flying!

OK - I left work early to try to beat traffic and make it down. An hour and a half later driving through traffic, road construction, accidents, down pours on rt 3 and rt 46, I had enough driving. I'm not sitting in this crap on the way down. Enjoy the night boys, I'll try next time. Too much aggrivation driving tonight. Rt 3 and rt 46 sucks.

I have the unfortunate pleasure of driving on Rt. 3 every day to and from work. It's been a nightmare since the beginning of the month cuz of all the construction that's going on. The drive home tonight was no exception. :icon_mad:

I went there to pick up my giant Bag-O-Brass from Ray, shake a few hands, and take off. Thanks to Ray and Chris(I think) I got to shoot more handguns than I ever have in one session. AND...it was the first time in about 15 years that I got to shoot a handgun. What a great group of guys we have! Next time I can make it I'm bringing Da House along with ammo to do my part.

Thanks again boys!

I went there to pick up my giant Bag-O-Brass from Ray, shake a few hands, and take off. Thanks to Ray and Chris(I think) I got to shoot more handguns than I ever have in one session. AND...it was the first time in about 15 years that I got to shoot a handgun. What a great group of guys we have! Next time I can make it I'm bringing Da House along with ammo to do my part.

Thanks again boys!

That's the idea Joe! You just joined one big-Ole-family!

We're there usually between 6:30 and 7pm and stay til closing. Last time, nick and I hung out in the parking lot with his friends and chatted for over an hour after the place closed.

Is the place always crowded during this time? That is one of the big turnoffs I have with going to Bullet hole (especially since that place can get super cramped).

I only live 10-15 mins from there, so if I see it's too crowded or I can't find parking I say F it and just go home.

Oddly enough I have problems getting a spot when I get there early. Ray Ray shows up at his normal time and always gets a spot. Go figure. :icon_lol: I'll be there for 6:30 perhaps with a coworker.

I was there last friday around 3:30 and the whole place was packed, go figure, i guess every one left work early to alleviate some stress lol. By the time we were done around 5:00 the slots were empty, but the store was packed. So i guess it's hit or miss but my guess would be early during the week its probably not as busy as toward the end.

Oddly enough I have problems getting a spot when I get there early. Ray Ray shows up at his normal time and always gets a spot. Go figure. :icon_lol: I'll be there for 6:30 perhaps with a coworker.

Ray shows up and saunters into a spot that one of us pay and wait for ;)