Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

Supposedly S&B has discontinued applying the red primer sealant.

Also, I think BH's rule applies to steel bullets (not casings) which I'm pretty sure S&B does not produce for handgun ammo, (not sure about rifles)

It's worth checking with BH for clarification.

Last time I shot at BH, they asked me if all my ammo is domestic - but I didn't inquire why they asked ...now it kind of makes sense.

Are there any weekend meetups planned in the near future?

James, you can make this your own thing if you want. But the Bayonne range is more suited for group shooting.

Went last night and it was sweet, no lines, no waiting. As a matter of fact, it's been a long time since I remember having to wait for a port whenever I go during the week. I usually go Saturday mornings at 9:00am as well and have never had to wait for a port as well.

Does anyone else still go regularly or want to meet up? Sucks that you cant shoot a shotgun or center fire rifle at Bayonne.

Im a newbie here and would like to got to the range but every time ive tried going to BulletHole its been super packed. When is the best time to go and what days?

I have a Remington 1911 R1 that i havent broken in yet and i need alot of practice since im new to shooting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Im a newbie here and would like to got to the range but every time ive tried going to BulletHole its been super packed. When is the best time to go and what days?

I have a Remington 1911 R1 that i havent broken in yet and i need alot of practice since im new to shooting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Its usually dead for Me when I go in the evening during the week. I'll be at the BH tonight at around 6:30pm or so. I'll bring my AR, Sig P226 and Mosquito.

I'm skipping the range this week due to the MDTS class I'm taking on Saturday (can't afford to use too much ammo during a one week period).

I actually went to RTSP last weekend for the first time and was really impressed with the quality of all their brand new shiny equipment. However, (and this is a HUGE however for me), it was so hot in there, it was almost to the point where it was unbearable. It was only in the high 80's outside when I went and the place was not packed at all. I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and I had beads of sweat dripping into my glasses as I was trying to shoot. I understand this is their first summer since they've opened so hopefully they'll up the AC or add more units but I definitely will not be going back there just for that reason.

I'll probably go back to the BH sometime next week.