Ray Ray

Bi-Weekly meetup at Bullet Hole

all the cool guys are going to the bayonne range instead. come check it out.

Bro - If it wasn't so far I would. I work in Newark and have to drive 27 miles north to get my stuff then drive back down again in Traffic. Even driving to Bullet Hole after work is pushing it. If I have an off Tues or Wed. I'll come check it out.

Just a FYI about BH and S&B ammo. I ran into this some time ago and cannot vouch for what you were told about it. On the door going into the shooting range there is a listing of prohibited ammo. I was told that it was because S&B lacked the proper insurance a couple of years ago. This is NJ remember and we govern from lawsuits are a very real threat to businesses. So from a product liability and from a business owner perspective, what your insurance underwriter says is typically law. Heaven forbid something happened and said ammo was in use, your insurance protections would not be valid.

Just a FYI about BH and S&B ammo. I ran into this some time ago and cannot vouch for what you were told about it. On the door going into the shooting range there is a listing of prohibited ammo. I was told that it was because S&B lacked the proper insurance a couple of years ago. This is NJ remember and we govern from lawsuits are a very real threat to businesses. So from a product liability and from a business owner perspective, what your insurance underwriter says is typically law. Heaven forbid something happened and said ammo was in use, your insurance protections would not be valid.

I thought I saw a picture of a gun that blew up from S&B ammo on the wall by the range. I heard the pressures in this ammo may he higher because it's manufactured for russian guns that have stronger chambers. I don't know if this is true or not.

I thought I saw a picture of a gun that blew up from S&B ammo on the wall by the range. I heard the pressures in this ammo may he higher because it's manufactured for russian guns that have stronger chambers. I don't know if this is true or not.

Sig, who knows for sure. Any company can put a double charge in a pistol case if they are using low volume powder and have a KB. I reload and love S&B brass. Case to case weight is just as good as Winchester, Remington or CCI so it makes my final QC on weights a lot easier.

Wolf, that was the ammo that almost took the guys face off. Still, if Russian ammo was that bad it would be illegal EVERYWHERE!

Never had problems with Wolf, but that Brown / Silver Bear stuff is absolute garbage. Most training classes won't let you use it.

id be in to join in the meet ups! i work in somerset but live in jersey city i could show up around 6-630 or so and anytime on the weekends! let me know