Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Fun Exercise: What would you do if you were president?

i'd like some examples of what people here in this forum would do if president...

issues of:

Immigration

National Security

Finance/Economy

Bailouts?

Constitutional Amendments?

Health Care Reform?

Pandering to the Unions?

Currency (Gold Standard or Other)

I dunno just list some stuff you would do as president :) this outta be interesting :lol:

Close the borders, install a flat tax, make outsourcing illegal, National concealed carry in all 50 states, profiling at airports, trainstations, bus stations and the like, allow insurance companys to insure any citizen in anystate, fire Pelosi, Murtha, Reid, and any other extreme left wing nut!

Exactly what I was thinking, Maks. I know this is a "fun" thread so I won't get too serious. But let's put it this way... if you asked me what I wanted for my country, I could give you one list. If you asked me what I would do with a power that probably far exceeds any expectations I might have for it...? Well, a despotic system sure is easier and more lucrative!

This is the reason why I never, ever want to involve myself in the political system... no matter how righteous someone may be, it brings out the worst in people. :(

Close the borders, install a flat tax, make outsourcing illegal, National concealed carry in all 50 states, profiling at airports, trainstations, bus stations and the like, allow insurance companys to insure any citizen in anystate, fire Pelosi, Murtha, Reid, and any other extreme left wing nut!

Ray Ray has my vote!

I wasn't going to do this but I just can't help myself:

Illegal Immigrants = gone. Once caught you are gone, no if's an's or butt's. Don't care.

Prisons = If you are a repeat offender by that has gotten 3 terms of 3 years or longer in your life, death penalty, and we go through with it, not this oh we'll think about it crap. Prisons consume so much money for this country its ridiculous. It's about time these low life's realize that prison isn't a country club to go to when you need food and a place to live, you got 3 times you are dead

Welfare = gone, sorry people are going to hate me but that's life

VA Program = take money from the now defunct welfare program and boost the services and money we give to our VA's 10 fold. It's pathetic the way our Veteran's are treated in this country. Makes me want to puke!

UE Programs = Cut it in half. Sorry once again people are going to hate me. But 3/4's of the people on UE I talk to, are now working under the table because they are making more money on UE than they would if they went back to work. Something else that makes me sick, so being a lazy flippin American!

And of course a national carry, repeal 3/4's of these silly laws that are being passed and actually make laws that get illegal guns off of streets. Pump money into our police forces to get criminals off the streets. See topic number two above to reduce number of criminals in this country.

And of course my all time favorite which is a joke done by Ron White from the lovely people of Texas, "If 3 or more people see you commit a heinous crime, you don't sit in a jail cell bub, no way, you go to the front of the death penalty line. Other states are repealing their death penalty stance, Texas is putting in an express lane!!" I propose a nationwide requirement for the death penalty. If 3 or more people see you kill someone, rape a child, etc, your done. You aren't going to sit in a prison on my dime, no sir e bob, your dead.

And of course ray ray said it as well, this country will start profiling again.

That's what I would start with, I am sure there are more things. This country has gone soft, its pathetic. Criminals live in a better luxury than most hard working honest men and women. Something needs to be done. Killing a couple 100,000 of them is a sure fire way to explain to these scum bags, hey maybe a life of crime isn't the way to do things.

M

I nominate Matt for pres. and RayRay for VP

Does that mean that when I go hunting with my friends I can accidently shoot one of them in the face and then they apologize to me?

I would slap NJ in the face real hard by pardoning everyone ever convicted of a firearms-related offense who was clearly not a danger to society. I would also pass an executive order banning the creation of so-called smart guns!