Sign in to follow this  
Malsua

IRS buying short barrelled shotguns

So they are buying more guns. Apparently they want to be a bit more tacticool with 14 inch barrels and Knoxx stocks. Nice.

Anyone still believe that our tax system is "voluntary"? You pay taxes under penalty of death for non payment if you resist.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity ... =1&au=&ck=

----------------------

Quotes are solicited under Request For Quotation (RFQ) number TIRWR-10-Q-00023. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; a written RFQ will not be issued. If your company can provide the product listed in the RFQ and comply with all of the RFQ instructions, please respond to this notice.

This requirement is a Small Business Set-Aside and only qualified sellers may submit quotes. NACIS code for this requirement is 332994. The RFQ opens on the date this announcement is posted and closes Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 2:00:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Response should be emailed or mailed by the closing date to [email protected] or IRS, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612. FOB Destination shall be Washington DC.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) intends to purchase sixty Remington Model 870 Police RAMAC #24587 12 gauge pump-action shotguns for the Criminal Investigation Division. The Remington parkerized shotguns, with fourteen inch barrel, modified choke, Wilson Combat Ghost Ring rear sight and XS4 Contour Bead front sight, Knoxx Reduced Recoil Adjustable Stock, and Speedfeed ribbed black forend, are designated as the only shotguns authorized for IRS duty based on compatibility with IRS existing shotgun inventory, certified armorer and combat training and protocol, maintenance, and parts.

Wait a minute...I have a bunch of 12 ga :evil: shorties in my house as well...do I still need to pay my taxes???

60 Shotguns is not worthy of a conspiracy guys. They have had armed agents for a long time. So does the Postal Service....

Now if it were 6000 shot guns, well, I'd be worried. :lol:

The 60 is just for the agents that need to collect back taxes from Obama's Cabinet.

The 60 is just for the agents that need to collect back taxes from Obama's Cabinet.

No no no, they get a presidential pardon. Only suckers like you and I who work hard for a living and contribute to society have to pay taxes. :)

Another cynic! Welcome Friend!

60 Shotguns is not worthy of a conspiracy guys. They have had armed agents for a long time. So does the Postal Service....

Now if it were 6000 shot guns, well, I'd be worried. :lol:

Shhhhhh Dont bring anything like facts into a good panic..... All we need is a bunch of Bacon threads for this place to become JUST like ARF

I dunno, if I was an IRS auditor, and had to go audit a business in the middle of the ghetto that is a front for drug traffickers.... I would love to be protected. lol.

btw, audits...

most individual audits are done at the IRS office, business audits are done at the location.

IRS Special Agents are very well armed and have extensive training. They are one of the best trained in Law Enforcement. Also, they are very well funded b/c Congress knows they actually make money for the government.

I think a lot of people would be surprised about the so-called "security" out there for Fed agencies. From my knowledge, some of the best trained personnel aren't in any of the big three... heck, most of the highly trained individuals aren't even in the DOD/military.