Ray Ray

Ray Ray's Zombie Apocolypse thread

So, while nobody has received a perfect score, at least none of us will screw things up too badly... or maybe I speak too soon :think:

I got a 93%. I did read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks though. ;) I'm reading World War Z also by Max Brooks now.

You are 81% prepared for a Zombie Invasion!

You'll Make It, But Just Barely... Good News! Looks like you'll survive the invasion. You may want to keep a few spare first aid kits around because you're probably gonna need 'em. You're in good shape, however, there's still a little room for improvement. All things considered, your keen wits and knowledge of the undead makes you a formidable addition to any group. Your fellow survivors will look up to you as a leader, and zombies will look up at you from the business end of your boomstick. Yes! Yes, Let's just hope they get this little outbreak contained before it gets too big huh?

Since when does Hulu need an account? Anyway, everything I've read about it so far has said it's really really bad

I think you need an account because its a redband trailer? Ha, not really worth watching though if you don't need too.

If a zombie outbreak occured in your local area where would be the first place to go and clean out the infected? I know I'd go down the street to the guy who lets his dogs crap on everyone's yards, but doesn't pick it up. I'd even put the .40 barrel in for largest possible brain splatter.

Source: http://www.zombieworldnews.com

zhunting_license.jpg

In a new bill being rushed through the senate, a license will be required by all professional zombie hunters after July 1st.

According to Senator David E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, who proposed the bill, "This is intended to put a stop to all those amateur zombie hunters who have been capitalizing on the undead epidemic."

Senator Schumer continued, "Many have little or no experience. Not even military training, yet they tout themselves as professionals and charge large sums of money, often with the sole aim of thrill seeking."

The bill is coming under fire from some republicans who argue that it is a fundamental right of anyone living in America to defend their land and property. However, Senator Schumer countered that "arming yourself with the latest military hardware and going out seeking confrontation with the undead (often times for financial gain), is not defending. It is hunting, plain and simple"

As expected, The National Rifle Association is heavily lobbying against the bills passing. The bill, ZHB676: The 'Zombie Hunting License initiative, which is expected to pass in July, will require all zombie hunters to apply for a government issued license. A standard background check will follow that directs the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension to cross check applicants purchasing zombie hunting licenses to see whether they are eligible to possess a firearm under state or federal law.The cost of the license will vary from state to state with an average fee of $250.00

Asked for comment, ZWN's resident columnist of 'Zombie Hunter' Captain 'Hawk'' Heath said " Personally I think it's a smart piece of legislation. If it weeds out the weekend warriors and the corrupt then its ultimately a good thing."

Since 2006 there have been at least 600 reported cases worldwide of zombie hunter deaths whilst on a commercial 'action'. Unofficial estimates suggest that as many as 3000 zombie hunting groups and associations exist worldwide., most are based in eastern Europe and the asia pacific region.

'New Jersey Zombie'

Captured.

Newark, NJ. (ZWN) AP

Posted: January 18, 2007

Source: http://www.zombieworldnews.com/archives ... ptured.htm

Today, Newark breaths a collective sigh of relief. The renegade undead corpse, that has been the subject of a massive manhunt, on a scale never before witnessed within the homeland, has been located, and captured.

At approximately 3.30am this morning, the re-animated fugitive wandered onto the I95 Highway. Several cars had to swerve to avoid it. Calls were made to 911 on drivers cell phones. However, it was eventually struck and run over by a delivery truck.

Hazmat arrival

Police and fire cordoned off the scene until special Hazmat units could arrive.

According to Police spokesperson Lt. Kay Murillo: "The suspect was caught under the truck. Despite it's arms and legs being rendered none functional by the accident, It was still animated. We were instructed to keep it at bay but not to issue fatal force.We did this with the use of a dog handling device. Until it was taken away by Hazmat"

Scene of this mornings crash

City Remains Quarantined

Homeland Security has issued a statement that the City of Newark will remain under quarantine 'Until further notice,''

They went on to explain that "Although the renegade Zombie has been apprehended, we need to do further DNA tests on it to ascertain which blood is its, and which (if any) belongs to Mr. Hill The deceased Dock Worker. If we discover a third or more DNA samples then we have an even greater problem on our hands. It could mean that it attacked others before being captured.

New Jersey Dockworker Infected

Newark, NJ (ZWN) First confirmed case of Necro-Mortosis on USA homeland

Posted: January 14, 2007

Source: http://www.zombieworldnews.com/archives ... infect.htm

In what is thought to be the first confirmed incident of zombification on US soil, a large part of Port Newark, New Jersey, Is cordoned off today. This is following this mornings discovery of an undead dock worker at it's main container terminal. The discovery has sent panic waves reverberating throughout the port authority and local community.

Loader Bernard Hill aged 44, worked unloading international marine containers at the 7 acre site. His wife Joanne Hill contacted Police on Saturday morning after he failed to return home after his shift the night before. When he also failed to report to work Monday, Police launched a search for Mr. Hill.

Former Dock Worker - Bernard Hill

Photo released to AP this morning

He was found this morning "wandering and staggering aimlessly" according to New Jersey Port Authority Police spokesperson Lt. James Bohan. "He was between containers. Not really a danger because it was an unused area. Storage mainly. Because he was on his own we were able to surround Him. As soon as it was confirmed he was in a Zombie state, unfortunately we had to terminate him"

Mr. Hills body was taken into quarantine. A private memorial will be held for him on Thursday.

It is thought Mr. Hill first became exposed to the Zombie virus Necro-Mortosis after unloading a container originating from Spain's Canary Islands. These islands are often a destination for South African migrants, desperate to escape from their Zombie infested homelands , often take enormous risks by stowing away in freight containers headed for the USA. It is thought that one of these containers may have carried an infected migrant. If this is the case, the zombie attacker has not been apprehended at the time of going to press.

Lt. James Bohan. went on to say that "The Necro virus is not an airborne virus, and Mr. Hill has not traveled abroad in the last six months. He had a sever laceration on and around the upper torso area. This looks like a Zombie attack. There is another carrier out there somewhere, and we need to find it fast."

Armed protection sought by Dock Workers

East Coast Dock Workers spokesperson Robert Ponticelli released a statement today. "We have been requesting armed protection for our members from the Police, The Port Authority and the Homeland Security. No one seems to be willing to make this commitment. This is the most serious example yet of why there is a case for armed protection". A series of one day strikes are planned to call attention to their demands.

A call requesting comment from the Homeland Security was not immediately returned.

ATTENTION NORTH CREW :

I think I may have found another use for pinky instead of using him as bait . . .

Original Military Hand Crank Generator Type 65 10 Watts of Power 1960's Chinese

MIL-2132.jpg

To keep him motivated . . .

whip-yard-croc_web-300x300.jpg

ATTENTION NORTH CREW :

I think I may have found another use for pinky instead of using him as bait . . .

Original Military Hand Crank Generator Type 65 10 Watts of Power 1960's Chinese

MIL-2132.jpg

To keep him motivated . . .

whip-yard-croc_web-300x300.jpg

:lol:

i cant wait till z-day we should get shirts made with zombies on the front saying z-day is imminent are you prepared? and on the back say I AM and have the zombies with their heads blown off

:p:p:D:D:D

I found this poster in the same park I found the 9mm rounds on the ground. Also in the exact same location! I'm not kidding!

downsized_0421001606.jpg

I'm not the only one in my neighborhood I guess.

Ray you know you put that up... Or you made Matt do it. :lol:

I don't know if anyone already mentioned it, but if you're looking for a good zombie flick I'd recommend Fido. Here is the trailer:

I found this poster in the same park I found the 9mm rounds on the ground. Also in the exact same location! I'm not kidding!

downsized_0421001606.jpg

I'm not the only one in my neighborhood I guess.

Ray - that pole is missing an NJGF poster...

Got around to buying "Fido" and just finished watching it. Thanks to whoever recommended it-- one of the better satires on the genre I've seen (I dare to say even better then Shaun of the Dead). The 50's setting was a nice touch, and Carrie-Anne Moss was gorgeous in it.