Sign in to follow this  
nickd308

Military: It Could Take A Year To Fix 'Jesus Rifles'

im not christian or ANY religion for that matter.. but i have to say... if it came down to using some shit optics that had NO religious association to them.. OR using a product DESIGNED by a CHRISTIAN who HAPPENS to add some secret christian "touch" to it that is FAR superior i would have NO issue doing so.. this company MAKES that product.. and its a GOOD product on top of that.. if HE wants to add this shit to HIS product others have the choice of NOT buying it.. and if THEY are willing to sacrifice quality over something so silly, pretty ridiculous imo..

hell ill take a jesus scope.. you can even engrave a big crucifix to the side of it! does it work well? because in THIS situation thats about ALL that matters..

I doubt any of these will be sold to the public or drive down prices. The MIL-issued ones will be retrofitted or sit in storage somewhere. If anything it will make th ones with the inscriptions on them a hot collector's item

"MRFF has received numerous messages from troops deployed in Afghanistan complaining that the Gospel inscriptions on Trijicon rifle scopes place them at added risk "

Must be nothing better to complain about. By this I don't mean the troops, I mean Mikey.

A cryptic code in letters 1/8 of an inch high is not a gospel inscriptions.

"MRFF has received numerous messages from troops deployed in Afghanistan complaining that the Gospel inscriptions on Trijicon rifle scopes place them at added risk "

Must be nothing better to complain about. By this I don't mean the troops, I mean Mikey.

A cryptic code in letters 1/8 of an inch high is not a gospel inscriptions.

the enemy must be using some pretty high powered optics to see those inscriptions during battle.. :roll:

Awesome article!! I really hope the used ACOG I picked up from the Valley Forge Gun show has a "secret biblical inscription" on it :p :twisted:

It's official... I am the proud owner of a "Jesus Rifle" :dance:

John, Chapter 8, Verse 12: "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." :clap:

It only makes me <3 my rifle even more then i already did!

Awesome article!! I really hope the used ACOG I picked up from the Valley Forge Gun show has a "secret biblical inscription" on it :p :twisted:

if its real, it Does. Basically the Unit Armorers just Dremel off the verse, paint the spot over and the Optic goes back in service. New purchases under the NSN will have the verse reference removed at the factory and re parked, or whatever finish they use. DONT expect to see a glut of these on the market.