B. a semi-automatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of the following:

1.an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;

2.a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;

3.a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the 4.firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned;

5.manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and

6.a semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm; and,

Am i reading this correctly??? Can i attach a suppressor to this thing if it is the only evil feature?

Yep full size, and just to make sure i wasn't being optimistic i took out the SA .45 mil spec and compared them side by side.. similar weight, but like i said it is a few ounces lighter due to the slide being light. I'll do a strip and clean today and post a pic for you guys.

haha sure you can request..but ur not gonna get any! Camera phone is all i have time for right now..you gotta understand i'll be dropping to one knee in a week, just got the ring and am busy planning. Very hectic time right now.

haha sure you can request..but ur not gonna get any! Camera phone is all i have time for right now..you gotta understand i'll be dropping to one knee in a week, just got the ring and am busy planning. Very hectic time right now.

SUCKA!!!!!!!

haha good luck though!

SUCKA!!!!!!!

haha good luck though!

Someone mentioned that they could make the BP oil leak stop putting out...wrap a wedding band around it as it had worked in their own personal situation and I can add a hearty +1, it works very well.

Let me tell you guys... I LOVE THIS GUN!!!! I had a few feeding problems, no ejection or fire failures. I was shooting CCI 40 grain lead round nose standard velocity .22lr and had 6 feeding problems in 100 rounds. I also shot 50 Federal 36 grain high velocity hollow points that had 2 feeding failures our of 50. The accuracy was pretty good i feel ( i admit i'm a lousy pistol shot), but i had more fun shooting this than my .45 1911

Thing about the grips is make sure they are planed for an ambidextrous saftey. My spare set of grips from the Springfield 1911 did not fit, but the rose wood ones did so I put those one the GSG. I prefer those wood grips over the gsg standard issue.

Well earlier today they sold for 274, iknow this because that buddy i mentioned earlier in the thread was able to order it. I think you need to check that site frequently as they change prices and run specials. I saw the Chiappa 22 at one point today for 225

I was at Shore Shot last week and tried this gun. I thought it was a great gun. But then someone else tried it out after me and the thing broke on the guy. I pieces of the barrel actually chipped off. That's why I decided not to buy it.

Shore-Shot. Was this fixed, can you tell us what happened to the gun? I know it broke, I was there when one of your guys was looking at it trying to figure out what the heck just happened.

I just saw that the GSG 1911 can be converted to .45acp as well as the .22LR setup...thats a big PLUS over the chiappa. This gun is looking better and better! I wonder if it will need a special barrel and magazines or will most .45acp barrels and 8rd magazines work??? interesting.....

-Scott 8-)

I just saw that the GSG 1911 can be converted to .45acp as well as the .22LR setup...thats a big PLUS over the chiappa. This gun is looking better and better! I wonder if it will need a special barrel and magazines or will most .45acp barrels and 8rd magazines work??? interesting.....

-Scott 8-)

I read this somewhere too, i'm not sure how comfortable I would be doing that though...