ChrisJM981

Cherry Ridge Second Sunday Meetup 8/8

Yeah.... if I'm not gonna be able to stay then it's not worth the hour and a half drive up there....

We can talk to the RO's when we get there. I'm sure they won't make it an issue since we will all be sticking together.

It is for this reason that our club status needs to be finalized. Hopefully C.R. finishes with all the paperwork by next month. I would have no problem singing in someone new as long as the R.O.'s are cool with it. Maybe one can chime in on this?

It is for this reason that our club status needs to be finalized. Hopefully C.R. finishes with all the paperwork by next month. I would have no problem singing in someone new as long as the R.O.'s are cool with it. Maybe one can chime in on this?

Even if the club membership status gets approved, I believe the only two people who can sign the group in would be Maks and myself so you'd still be SOL since I can't make it tomorrow.

Have fun shooting

Even if the club membership status gets approved, I believe the only two people who can sign the group in would be Maks and myself so you'd still be SOL since I can't make it tomorrow.

Have fun shooting

Man, do you even shoot anymore? No Bullet Hole, no Cherry Ridge. What's up wit dat gee?

Have fun shooting

Man, do you even shoot anymore? No Bullet Hole, no Cherry Ridge. What's up wit dat gee?

Unlike us...... he has a life :facepalm:

Help, someone has to sign me in. Rick (sigman) isn't going to be able to make it. Mike or Bulpup, hook me up!

Doh! In that case, I won't go so you can :D

Bro, you have to go. You got my ammo for the Mosin and she gotta get sighted in. And don't forget your tactical vest.

Help, someone has to sign me in. Rick (sigman) isn't going to be able to make it. Mike or Bulpup, hook me up!

I got you covered, but Mike, if you can do it, post here forthwith. Forums guys have prority for me but I would realy like to bring my no-firearms-to-FPID-applicant convert if I can.

Member + guest:

Echomirage + Guest

ChrisJM981 + Brother

Bulpup + Ray Ray

Maideneddie + Krdshrk

Is this right?

Also - tac vest? I need to? Ok.. which one? :p

The one you wanted to sell silly boy. And I think this is gonna do it.

Mosin, Glock19, SR9, (Px4 if Nick wants to shoot her), 870L Wingmaster and a colt 22 revolver.

also, lotsa big and small sticky targets, 22 rimfire swing target and no clay thrower!

I will be there at 8:30-9:00. As I have already stated I have no problem signing anyone in, but I will be leaving early. If I sign you in just make sure you stay with the group and behave accordingly 8-) Enough said. I am lucky to be even making this meet-up, baby withstanding!

I'm aiming for 9am. My SO is pissed at me so she's definitely not coming. :D Downside is I can't sign anyone in since my brother is coming. Bringing it all! Glock 22 w/ conversion barrel, walther p22, S&W 22A, XD9 subcompact.

I'm aiming for 9am. My SO is pissed at me so she's definitely not coming. :D Downside is I can't sign anyone in since my brother is coming. Bringing it all! Glock 22 w/ conversion barrel, walther p22, S&W 22A, XD9 subcompact.

AR? Shotty?