ChrisJM981

Cherry Ridge Second Sunday Meetup 8/8

I was thinking I would bring my little weber smokey joe

58352_lrg.jpg

but I am worried about having to wait for it to cool before I take it home. Any thoughts?

Considering the use of all firearms I had last time I was there I feel it would be the least I could do.

Pour bottled water on it. That's what I do with my Coleman at Jets games.

It's not looking good for an electric thrower. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna make it up for this one and I believe Malsua said he's probably out.. that leaves NJTom who hasn't been around in a while. Looks like there won't be any electric throwers in attendance this time around. Hopefully someone that's coming has a manual thrower at least

I will be at the pistol range between 8:30- 9:00. I won't be able to stay for rifle or clays though. Not that it matters, I don't have a thrower anyway. Due to the fact I am leaving early, I guess I am also no good for signing anyone in :facepalm: . Oh well, see you guys then!

Hey guys, havn't met anyone yet but I may head up to Cherry Ridge on Sunday anyway (don't have alot of time, just want to hit the pistol range to try out the new Sig and put a few more through the HK for an hour or two in the morning) but if I can tell who you guys are I will stop by and say hi -

Hey guys, havn't met anyone yet but I may head up to Cherry Ridge on Sunday anyway (don't have alot of time, just want to hit the pistol range to try out the new Sig and put a few more through the HK for an hour or two in the morning) but if I can tell who you guys are I will stop by and say hi -

You'll see some NJGF t-shirts, that'll be us!

im already bringing a non-member. i think you can only have 1 guest. its looking like there will be 3 people showing......

I'm going, but unexpectedly my brother is in town so he's coming with me. Mike can you sign in Ray? Rick are you coming I know you were up in the air...

Normally I'd be there with mine, in-laws are due to show up any minute now and don't leave till Monday.

I would however be willing to let someone come and get it. It would have to be returned when you're done.

I'm only a few miles from the range.

Not gonna be a lot showing up, but I don't care. I wanna sight in my Mosin and maybe sight in my CX4 with an EOTech. I'll get in touch with Rick (sigman) about him showing up, but if not I'll get in with Mike (maideneddie).

Impromptu roster?

Member + guest:

Echomirage + Guest

ChrisJM981 + Brother

Sigman + Ray Ray

OldSchool + Krdshrk

I told Ray Ray I'd only show up if it Rained as Kim has a M/C ride planned.

Yeah, that got lost in translation. I think Mike (maideneddie) will sign you in Nick.