AnthonyG

Hi from Jackson

Hi, new to the forum I have been on forum for a few days but didn't get around to introducing myself. I have been to a few ranges here and their but I am finally in the market to be a firearm owner and learning all their is to know.I went to SS tonight for first time the staff their is pretty nice and layed back and the place is nice, the only thing was the range master seemed a little too layed back but other then that things were great. I talked to one of the guys that works their he seemed maybe late 20's early thirty's about possibly getting a sig 226 after I had finished shooting. He was really helpful and the price was very competitive. After I got home I noticed that some guys were gonna meet up their. Wish I would have read that earlier would have stayed around to try to meet some guys from here but oh well know better for next time Haha.

I was there tonight, were you looking at the 226 in the .22lr? Or maybe the HK rifle?

The younger guy is Chris and the older guy was Andy. Great people. Kinda funny that I tend to shoot on the nights they are working. The Range master was behind the glass and that's tiny.

What time were you there?

I was there tonight, were you looking at the 226 in the .22lr? Or maybe the HK rifle?

The younger guy is Chris and the older guy was Andy. Great people. Kinda funny that I tend to shoot on the nights they are working. The Range master was behind the glass and that's tiny.

What time were you there?

I got their around 6 and left right around 8 I was asking I guess chris about the 226's cause I shot the compact 239 and it handled really nice considering its size so I figure the 226 should feel like a dream.

Also I read in the other thread you were their tonight with your wife was she wearing a yellow shirt? If so I think I saw you.

Check out http://www.cjrpc.com/ when you get a chance. Its in yer back yard!

Yeah I checked them out a few days ago I am in the process of getting FID and get my dad a new one. Once that's all through I will try to get time to head over there with him and check the place out. It seems great.

Anthony, we were there when you were there. Not sure what color my wife was wearing but I got there around 745 and was shooting the **** with Rusty before we went on the range.

I have a couple of 226's if you want to try them out in different calibers, just send me a pm. I usually go to the range on Tuesdays, friday's and soon Saturday mornings. I like the mornings, cause it's less crowded.

Although last night it was dead.

Welcome to the forum btw...lol I thought I posted this stuff in the other thread, I'm losing it.