AKA0314

Purchases at Brick Armory

Sounds good, but you need to guest me into some place where i can shoot over 25 yards, i'll love you forever then.

Come to Ft Dix when another member posts a thread. Costs only $3/hr if you go with a member. Yearly range fees are only $60, too.

My wife had purchased a glock from them. Since it was in stock we had no issues. As I said, we had shot there and really liked the staff. Had I found this forum prior to placing my orders with them I definitely would NOT have bought through them and probably wouldn't have become a member either.

As far as outreach I don't have any ideas off hand, but I can tell you I wish that I had found this forrum months ago. I've done a lot of research on the internet while applying for my permit (I was originally denied and went through an appeal)and would have loved some advice from everyone here while going through that process.

Fair enough, thanks.

More food for thought.

Glad you got through the appeal okay.

K

Come to Ft Dix when another member posts a thread. Costs only $3/hr if you go with a member. Yearly range fees are only $60, too.

Will do, i just hate signing up for memberships without checking a place out.. since ive never been i'd like to get in there first. I'll probably buy a membership after 20 minutes though!

Will do, i just hate signing up for memberships without checking a place out.. since ive never been i'd like to get in there first. I'll probably buy a membership after 20 minutes though!

14 is great especially if you want to stretch your legs a bit more, and if you want to get some high powered rifle shooting done. Frangible rounds are just too darn expensive.

As far as outreach I don't have any ideas off hand, but I can tell you I wish that I had found this forrum months ago. I've done a lot of research on the internet while applying for my permit (I was originally denied and went through an appeal)and would have loved some advice from everyone here while going through that process.

Dang. What happened that got you denied (if you don't mind me asking)?

Dang. What happened that got you denied (if you don't mind me asking)?

No I don't mind. It was bs. The official reason given was "dangerous drug offense". The offense they were referring to was when I was 19 years old I was arrested for underage drinking and under 50g of marijuana (they found a roach in my ashtray). The charge was conditionally discharged. I was never in any sort of trouble after that. I unfortunately had to shell out the $ for an attorney and was then approved before we even had a hearing. So needless to say, between that and now the BA mess it's been a long and frustrating process.

14 is great especially if you want to stretch your legs a bit more, and if you want to get some high powered rifle shooting done. Frangible rounds are just too darn expensive.

Who requires that you use frangible rounds?

No I don't mind. It was bs. The official reason given was "dangerous drug offense". The offense they were referring to was when I was 19 years old I was arrested for underage drinking and under 50g of marijuana (they found a roach in my ashtray). The charge was conditionally discharged. I was never in any sort of trouble after that. I unfortunately had to shell out the $ for an attorney and was then approved before we even had a hearing. So needless to say, between that and now the BA mess it's been a long and frustrating process.

In that case, the charge shouldn't be on your record, that's part of the plea bargain, er deal?

It's ok steph you can call it larger than it is. None of us will really mind. :icon_e_surprised:

I was going to paraphrase "Mr. Mom" and say ".223, .224, .226, whatever it takes" but then I realized a bunch of folks wouldn't understand a reference to a movie that I saw in the movies in 1983. heh.

If shore shot allowed you to shoot rifles I would join in a minute.

You can shoot 22lr or .223 with frangible ammo. I think you need to be a member and buy the ammo there to shoot the .223.

Maybe Kyle can jump in and answer the question fully.