AKA0314

Purchases at Brick Armory

I heard from a bird that shore shot is currently looking into the possibility of beefing up their backstop. This is just what I heard though, but if true I would be all over it. My noveske and lwrc have been getting lonely.

that would be so awesome. i'll fish around for more info on this.

I heard from a bird that shore shot is currently looking into the possibility of beefing up their backstop. This is just what I heard though, but if true I would be all over it. My noveske and lwrc have been getting lonely.

So hit up Ft Dix :)

I also have a Mosin which shoots 7.62. Not allowed at shore shote. I don't yet have something that shoots .226 or .223 for that matter... I will be putting together an AR over the wintertime.

How much do they ding you for frangible?

You can buy frangible online, they don't care. be prepared to be asked by the RO when shooting tho, they are cool with it..

Sounds good, but you need to guest me into some place where i can shoot over 25 yards, i'll love you forever then.

Hey man I don't want you to love me forever, but if you want to try that rifle of yours further then 25 yds. I will most likely shooting at CJ on Saturday. You can strech it all the way out to 300. PM me if you are interested.

I only bought one gun from them that I ordered and had that in about 2 weeks, as promised. Did a deposit and full payment on receipt, all on CC. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones, I dunno. I haven't been getting there much since joining CJRPC, I try to make it on nights Dan is usually there, the range is nice and useful for rough sighting in rifles, in the winter, as its too dark by the time I get outta work. If I could sometimes take the SKS or M1 to SS, then I might consider switching.

Still no gun. I was last told the end of this week. If it's not in by then I'll be asking for my money back.

Good luck with that.

They seem to subscribe to the rob Peter to pay Paul theory of cash flow management.

Be interesting to see how many excuses they come up with for not being able to refund your money immediately.

1) Nobody here to sign the check

2) Not enough cash in the register today

3) Your gun is ordered and they won't let us cancel

4) Refunds are only given out on (insert any day but the one you are there)

5) The moon is in the seventh house

Sorry for you trouble, but you should have lurked here a little longer and a little more comprehensively. Hope it all works out for you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

Good luck with that.

They seem to subscribe to the rob Peter to pay Paul theory of cash flow management.

Be interesting to see how many excuses they come up with for not being able to refund your money immediately.

1) Nobody here to sign the check

2) Not enough cash in the register today

3) Your gun is ordered and they won't let us cancel

4) Refunds are only given out on (insert any day but the one you are there)

5) The moon is in the seventh house

Sorry for you trouble, but you should have lurked here a little longer and a little more comprehensively. Hope it all works out for you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

6) We ran out of checks. This was used on Maks.

Bob, just wondering... did you actually have any business where they wronged you? Yes, they do have issues, but some of the most avid mouths in alot of these posts are people that as far as I can tell, never purchased or had issues themselves, and only stories they hear from others.

In this state, we need as many gun shops as we can get, and these issues that any store has need to be addressed. I have asked multiple times for people who are having issues to send me a message or let me know, so that I can approach the appropriate people, and give them finite examples of what is wrong, yet that does not happen.

End of the day, yes, we all have challenges, in particular people ordering stuff, and it is not acceptable, but people do get their firearms.

Just an addendum...

I have had alot more great deals than issues in the past 3 years with BA, even before NJGF. They gave amazing deals on membership to NJGF members, we regularly get awesome deals on firearms, we regularly stay and bs until the late hours of the night hanging out, there is never anyone staring you down screaming down your back, and with a few exceptions, have always been treated with respect.

For NJ2AS, they opened their range to use their shop for a meeting place, without asking anything in return.

Are there management issues, absolutely, are they criminals or doing this on purpose, no. They're not. If there were criminal issues, the place would be shut down a long long time ago.

How many of you bought and sold things at BA, without anyone giving you issues?

How many of you bought things from another FFL at BA?

Me personally, I dont get what having a pitty party solves... I care more about solving the issues so they don't happen. And to fix the issues, no one in the past 2 years, with the exception of one or two people, ever approached me about it.

If you really want what is in the best interest of your own rights in this state... you would want to make sure every FFL's business is going through the roof, because More ffl's, means more people shooting, means more of us!

• Like 1

Maks,

I agree with your point about gun shops in NJ.

They gave us great deals on memberships, but they spit in our face with it.

Its about common denominator (spelling, on BB) you cany hear all the stories and it be the buyer exaggerating. It shouldn't be up to you to go to the and rectify the issue. They should be the men they claim to be and do what's right.

But with exception of Wolfy, they did not spit in anyone's face. What happened with Wolfy is something that should of never happen, and there is no excuse for it. Everything else, I am afraid is negligence in running the business, not hate for us or the community.

Maks just to play devil's advocate. If you lay out money for a purchase that can cost $500-up and pay cash should you not expect a timely delivery?

PS Thanks for saying I was wronged I appreciate it.

Absolutely. In this day in age... if I am told It will come in Friday, I expect it thursday... friday at the latest.

I think most of the issues with BA are over optimistic timelines that are given to "please" the customers, yet no way to full fill them. That is my big big issue.

Absolutely. In this day in age... if I am told It will come in Friday, I expect it thursday... friday at the latest.

I think most of the issues with BA are over optimistic timelines that are given to "please" the customers, yet no way to full fill them. That is my big big issue.

anybody can get an 870 in 2 days. I don't think being over optimistic is their problem.

I posted over the weekend, but I know there were problems with the forum. Just wanted to update you all that we went to BA on Saturday and got our money back, cash. No explination, no apology. I'm thinking the gun was never ordered, but who knows.