jmrdmd

Brick Armory

Dan Bry@n is right about BA they specifically threatened forum memberships for saying negative things about them.

Wow, really.. My wife owns a business and while I am not part of it I do get involved. My personal take if i had people commenting on a forum like I have seen about BA I would be first reading all of them, making a list of the problems that were being expressed and come up with a plan to combat the concerns of prospective customers, not do additional things to alienate them. I have seen good customer service outweigh some services so it's not something that should be taken lightly.

Harry

Wow, really.. My wife owns a business and while I am not part of it I do get involved. My personal take if i had people commenting on a forum like I have seen about BA I would be first reading all of them, making a list of the problems that were being expressed and come up with a plan to combat the concerns of prospective customers, not do additional things to alienate them. I have seen good customer service outweigh some services so it's not something that should be taken lightly.

Harry

Well most people tend to take things personally. Which is exactly why they coined the phrase.. "Nothing personal, it's just business"

The fact that BA lets you shoot regular ammo in .223 is the only good thing but most here do not think that outweighs all the negative things about it. Except for setting it up and starting to sight in, what is the benefit of shooting an AR indoors at 25 yards? Take them out to Fort Dix or CJ where you can appreciate their ability to reach out to a farther target. I took my AR to SS last week to sight it in, shot 5 rounds of frangible and I was done. Next week (if the SUN ever comes out) I will take it to Range 14 or CJ and sight it in for a more usable distance.

Many of the problems were not with the range itself, they were with the store. The range was really quite nice, as long as you don't mind being swept with weapons.

Big Pro, there was seldom a RO there so you could do whatever you want, Big Con there was seldom a RO there so people were constantly doing unsafe stuff, like walking back and forth with loaded guns.

Last time I was there, several customers were come in with weapons, un-casing them in the store and began sweeping them around...and nobody that worked there said a word or seemed to have a problem with that. I have not returned since.

Many of the problems were not with the range itself, they were with the store. The range was really quite nice, as long as you don't mind being swept with weapons.

Big Pro, there was seldom a RO there so you could do whatever you want, Big Con there was seldom a RO there so people were constantly doing unsafe stuff, like walking back and forth with loaded guns.

Last time I was there, several customers were come in with weapons, un-casing them in the store and began sweeping them around...and nobody that worked there said a word or seemed to have a problem with that. I have not returned since.

I've never been there, and it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. I wouldn't go to a place that shoots rifles indoors anyway. Just way TOO LOUD and 25 yards is a joke.

John the lack of RO is why they had a 470 or 500 Nitro Express negligently discharge :roulette: !!!!!!!!!!! The guy put a fukcin loaded double barell sitting on the litt le ledge they call a table!!!!!! It fell and boom gun flies across the range hits the back wall and the inertia fires the next round!!!!! Woohoo we are having fun now!!!!

I've never been there, and it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. I wouldn't go to a place that shoots rifles indoors anyway. Just way TOO LOUD and 25 yards is a joke.

Living in the inner city and being an hour away from outdoor ranges kinda handicaps some members here. If I just bought a shotty and I want to shoot it, Bullet Hole is all I have.

Harry

With common/business sense like that you probably wouldn't have people bad mouthing you to begin with.