Malsua

Cherry Ridge Closed today 4-17-11

I saw the pics earlier- where'd they go? As far as helping fix the range maybe a nearby Forum guy can stop by there and get a feel for whats up and post it back here? Their hotline just says they're closed Monday, maybe its already figured out already.They have'nt been the best organized group when it comes to the Work Days.

the pictures have been taken down for other reasons so they won't be coming back

The scene down there could be better so if you have free time, call the range and ask if they need people to swing by and give a helping hand

M

Like Frank said the pistol, 100 yard, shotgun and archery are open. I took some pictures of the 200/300 and the rimfire range today while I was there. They have made a lot of progress already with the repairs. Ill try to post the pictures in a little bit

Hey Ryan- Was talking to Scott, they brought an Excavator in to get as far as they have in such a short period of time. My guess is we'll have the other ranges back next week.

Hey Ryan- Was talking to Scott, they brought an Excavator in to get as far as they have in such a short period of time. My guess is we'll have the other ranges back next week.

WOW the damage was that bad?! i cant wait to see these pics... i was gonna go today but i got caught up with some welding and i made a new target stand while i had the stuff out... planning on making a nice little spinning target for the silhouette