intercooler

skeet shooting with saiga 12

i dont see a real reason to skeet shoot with a tactical shotgun

What's tactical about a stock Saiga 12? In stock form, the only "tactical" difference between this and say an 1100/11-87 or a 930 is the removable magazine.

I dont see the point at shooting paper with one of these

spg_AA9625.jpg

when you can shoot it with this...

ST_eyesonrprize_201004-A.jpg

i still dont see the logic in a tactical shotgun as a skeet gun... and my .308 is not for shooting paper

i dont see a real reason to skeet shoot with a tactical shotgun

the answer.. extremely simple and logical.. for me at least..

I might want to shoot skeet one day.. might just want to give it a try.. would not run out and buy a shotgun just for something I might do once or twice..

since I own a Saiga 12.. I might ask.. is this gun appropriate for this? while there may be better options I am essentially asking if I can just use a gun I already own to try something new..

• Like 2

the answer.. extremely simple and logical.. for me at least..

I might want to shoot skeet one day.. might just want to give it a try.. would not run out and buy a shotgun just for something I might do once or twice..

since I own a Saiga 12.. I might ask.. is this gun appropriate for this? while there may be better options I am essentially asking if I can just use a gun I already own to try something new..

It throws up a shot pattern, right? So while it may not be optimal, it will certainly bust clays if you do your part.

Hey Folks,

Not exactly the same thing, but I shot Sporting Clays more then a few times with a H&K Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical. My boy shot right along side of me with his Remy 870 Tactical. It was a lot of fun, and any time you are busting caps, it's a good day. We gave the guys rocking mission specific guns a good run, too...

Why? It's fun, inexpensive, and additional familiarization with the given weapon...

More specifically...

LightenUpFrancis.jpg

Respectfully,

Harry

well i got it today...aside from the cheap crappy stock, it is freeking amzing...

One night this week when you are sitting down wathing TV, put the gun in your nahds and rack the action 100-200 times. The Saiga really needs some smoothing to run nicely. I got the Pauls Glass Bolt Special and had it professionally done.

After that, see what kind of ammo you can run on setting one. If you can shoot birdshot on setting 1, you are overgassed. If you can't even shoot birdshot with setting 2, then you are undergassed (which is the more likely of the two), The smoothing and a better adjustable gas plug is usually the remedy.

I threw on an MD Arms adjustable gas plug ($25) and can run anything through my Saiga-12.

Have fun. Everyone that sees you shooting it will want to try it.

yea, i want to get another for my wife..maybe a 410 or 20 gauge.

I checked it over and it has good clear ports on the gas tube so it should work good. I was thinking of sending the bot out for polish

I am pretty sure these are gonna get banned...so i have to get in gear i am sure

check out the official izhmash video