Elwood_Blues

Hello from San Diego

How's it going everybody!

I'm a former NJ resident and now I live in CA. We have pretty strict gun laws in CA and people complain how crappy it is, but have no clue how much worse it can be. All you have to do here to buy a gun is fill out a form, pay for it, pay the $25 fee, and wait 10 days to pick it up. I remember I couldn't even buy a BB gun in NJ :D

Anyway, I had a specific question, so I figured what better place to ask than NJ gun forum. So off to the appropriate section I go.

P

I have 2 sisters in San Diego, it's the best part of the state. The rest of California can fall into the ocean for all I care.

Good to have you aboard sir!

My favorite was Lajolla , used to Hang Glide there, what a great site to fly.

Used to fly another one right at the boarder, think it was called Otay / Otai or something like that.

Harry

Yeah, Torrey Pines Glideport in La Jolla is cool. I wanna do paragliding there. The other place is Otay.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I wanna do paragliding there.

The other place is Otay.

If you have flown Paragliders before you will be in love with the place after your first flight, if you are new and want to learn or just do a one time flight they used to be set up for both. Thanks for the name of the other place.

Harry