I was a big mail order fan, before the existence of the Internet (yes children, there was life before the Internet), but the advent of being able to order, instantly on line has just heightened the whole "anticipation experience". Here's what I have in the pipeline currently - some Internet, some not, but all anxiously anticipated...

Two Permits to Purchase

Sig to start delivering their Traditional 1911's to their dealers (hence the P2P's)

Holster from Alabama Holster Company

Moonclips, .40 S&W and .45 ACP, from Ranch Products

.45 ACP Mags from CMC

Single moonclip holder from TK Custom

North Mountain dual moonclip holder from 4wheelguns

USPSA Credentials

That's pretty much it for now, but it is an ongoing process. Sooooo......what are you waiting for?????

Adios,

Pizza Bob

First Bob, you need more P2P's, never know when that special deal might show up on the marketplace section.

I have had everything I ordered delivered, that's a first in a while but still waiting for my publishers clearing house check to arrive so I'm not completely done..:)

Harry

The only thing I have on order is a padded bike seat. Been riding my bike off-road for exercise lately, except the regular seat hurts like hell.....so I ordered a nice padded one.

However, lucky me :superstition: two days after ordering it, I need a new front tire and new three speed sprocket :icon_rolleyes:

Waiting for:

CR Speed WSM2 holster for my G35

Two sample packs of Precision Bullets (lead molly coated 40s&w 180gr and 45acp 200gr)

My fixed Chrony F1

CED 7000 Shooting timer

Tungsten guide rod and 15 pound spring for G35

5k case of CCI primers

I know exactly what you mean. It's fun to come home and find boxes of stuff at the door. Just yesterday, I came home to find a couple of large boxes. One contained a range bag from Midway, some Tetra Gun Grease, and a few packs of Shoot N C targets. The other contained my two ammo cans (thanks guys!) from Sportsman's Friend. The day before it was a box with four 15 round mags for my new S&W 15-22. Last week I got a few shipments of ammo. (My UPS guy was totally hating me, I'm sure.)

Right now the only thing in the pipeline is a case of shotgun shells bundled with an ammo can from Federal for my still to be acquired Mossberg 500.

Waiting for my son to come home from Afganastan- 4 more long weeks.

I hope those weeks go by fast and your son comes home safe and sound! More important than anything else I've seen listed.

• Like 1