PK90

OJ confesses that he killed Nicole

OJ Simpson Finally Confesses to Murder

OJ has apparently confessed his crime to one of Oprah Winfrey’s producers:

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence – a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview…

According to the insider, Simpson recently decided to go through with the confession after he was contacted again by one of Oprah’s producers.

‘He told the producer: “Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself”,’ the insider was quoted as saying.

He reportedly then went on to give a full account of what happened on the night of the murders on June 12 1994.

Is there anyone except the 12 morons who were on the original jury that is surprised by this revelation? Speaking of which, can someone please track down those idiots and ask them how they could be so stupid and still be ambulatory.

I mean, really. People who couldn’t add up the evidence in this case should not be allowed to drive a car. Or own a lawnmower. Too much risk of them hurting themselves or others.

Of course that assumes they were just stupid and not actually racist, which some of them might have been.

And that thing about it being self defense…please. That’s almost as dumb as looking for the real killer. Uh, maybe the reason she was at the door with a knife is because she was tired of you beating her up, jackass. Wow, I didn’t realize how much I still hate this guy, but I really do. A guy who had everything–he had the kwon!–and he still became a murderer and a liar. I hate him.

I’m not a lawyer, but I guess since he has been acquitted of these crimes he can’t be charged again. Double jeopardy, right? So even if he confesses on TV, he’s not going to jail for these murders.

but the gloves didn't fit?

If the gloves don't fit, you must aquit

Don't get me started.. Maybe if the prosecutors had been more worried about their case, and less Worried about their Haircuts and Clothes for the Photogs, this would have been settled at THAT time. Lets See..the gloves were wet..and leather does WHAt when it dries Children? Shrink you say? CORRECT. So, we have a glove that has already Shrunk, then you take a guy and put RUBBER GLOVES on him, and have him try to slip an unlined leather glove on over the rubber one...and actually act surprised whn it doesnt fit? The thought of maybe getting a new pair of the same make, model, and size for him to try on didnt occur to anyone..nevermins WHY would they have him use a rubebr glove to begin with? After all, it's not like the gloves hadnt already been processed every possble way for any evidence, there was nothing to Taint.

• Like 1

The criminal case against him was the titanic of FAILBOATS, but he got the financial death penalty equivalent in civil court. Basically any legitimate dollar he earned had to go to the Goldman family.

Actually the case itself was almost airtight..the PROSECUTORS were the captains of the Fail Express.. he should have gone to Death Row with what they had against him, and between Ito allowing the reporters to run amok, and the morons representing the state they just pissed it away.

Actually the case itself was almost airtight..the PROSECUTORS were the captains of the Fail Express.. he should have gone to Death Row with what they had against him, and between Ito allowing the reporters to run amok, and the morons representing the state they just pissed it away.

Right you are, I should have phrased it better.