ronhonda

USPSA @ Old Bridge 8/28/11

Match Sunday 8/28//11(weather permitting)

New Shooters show up by 9am.

pre-register on www.obcats.com or click the link below (sign up and watch for range conditions updates)

Match should start by 10am.

Any questions post them, someone will hopefully answer them.

From the website;

Registration for our August Match is OPEN!

Click here to open the form.

Thank you to everyone for donating their prizes from last month and for the additional donations many of you made, either previous prizes or visits to the donation page below.

Last month you contributed in excess of $500.00 to the Wounded Warriors. I will post the exact amount here shortly.

It is not too late to donate. We will be leaving this page up as long as the Wounded Warriors are taking collections.

Please go to our Wounded Warriors Donation page to donate if you can't make it out to our match.

I'm planning on going but will wait till Sunday morning to decide. Went to CJ two weeks ago only to have the match cancelled when I was almost there. What was I thinking! It was a downpour!

Anyway, hopefully Irene turns hard and lose energy by Thursday.

I just tried to register but it won't let me continue without selecting if I am a CRO/RO? Anybody having problems like this?

I've registered many times before with no issues and now there seems to be a glitch in the form.

Ryan

Carlos told me he had the same problem. I will but there also if the weather holds. I will bring enough magazines this time.

In the field where it asks you if you are an RO you either click yes or no.

If you clicked yes you will encounter the CRO/RO field.

There is no glitch.

I will be there weather permitting.

P.S. use common sense with the weather. The CJ website was not updated till late in the morning, but I was not driving out when various sources said rain was 99.9%.

In the field where it asks you if you are an RO you either click yes or no.

If you clicked yes you will encounter the CRO/RO field.

There is no glitch.

I will be there weather permitting.

P.S. use common sense with the weather. The CJ website was not updated till late in the morning, but I was not driving out when various sources said rain was 99.9%.

I did select No in the question if you are an RO but the question for CRO/RO still comes up. I have tried different options as well but the only time these questions don't come up is if I choose I am not a USPSA member. Let me clear my browser data and try again.

Ryan