TheMan

Hurricane irene photos!

You have loads of propane. Is there a warning on that stove "not for indoor use"? Where's the fire extinguisher?

I have several fire extinguishers.. and an outside deck as well.. but even if those were NOT the situation.. if it came to the point where I needed to cook on a camp stove.. well things would be pretty bad.. so even if I had to fire the thing up on the kitchen floor.. I doubt I would be too worried..

it is enough propane to cook for 20 hours or so at the highest setting..

you have a generator? you have an awful lot of refrigerated food there.. lol

theres on down stairs. I live on top of a doctors office. But every gallon of water is frozen and about 50 frozen water bottles. Ill make a ghetto fridge. lol

nothing ghetto about that.. that is exactly what I did..

Yea i froze alot of water. Not sure if the maintenance man got fuel. he said he was but if not.well just eat up all the frozen food first then rely on the non perishable foods. That ice cream wont survive though. We plan on cooking alot of the frozen food and just keeping in cool so it only has to be warmed.

OK Vladtepes - You have loads of propane. Is there a warning on that stove "not for indoor use"? Where's the fire extinguisher?

You have 10x as much propane on your grill if your tank is half full.

But Vladtepes has more targets! :D Everybody likes shooting propane bottles at the range :)