Sign in to follow this  
siderman

Classic Firearms Saiga sales

Ordering one of the 922r compliant ones in 7.62x39, already ordered 1200 rounds of yugo surplus @ aim.

Actually tried to order first thing this morning, but my FFL doesn't have a updated license on file so he needs to send in a new one before I can proceed.

Obviously, they cant send the standard 30rounder to me, But I was sort of upset they wouldnt replace it with a 10 rounder or anything or modify bill.

106.jpg

All the cool stuff we said about the rifle above still applies, but this one accepts all high cap AK Mags or Drums.

Also has a true pistol grip and original AK Rifle styling. Same great quality, New Hot Deal

U.S. parts count meets full 922r Compliance

One of the smoothest operating, best looking Russian AK rifles available. Integral Scope Mount on Receiver. 7.62x39 Caliber, Semi-Auto.

Comes complete with 1-30 rd mag, cleaning kit, oil bottle and manual.

Item # Saiga-AK.................$419.99

So apparently it takes ' standard ' AK magazines. Any good deals / prefrences out there for some that I can order? I think i'd rather find some 15/20faux magazines.

Ordering one of the 922r compliant ones in 7.62x39, already ordered 1200 rounds of yugo surplus @ aim.

Actually tried to order first thing this morning, but my FFL doesn't have a updated license on file so he needs to send in a new one before I can proceed.

Obviously, they cant send the standard 30rounder to me, But I was sort of upset they wouldnt replace it with a 10 rounder or anything or modify bill.

So apparently it takes ' standard ' AK magazines. Any good deals / prefrences out there for some that I can order? I think i'd rather find some 15/20faux magazines.

Alec Mc- so did you end up getting one of these Saiga 922r's? If so what are your imppressions?

I got one on order - but it'll take more than a week, Alec. They're converting them - so over two weeks wait.

I ordered mine when the sale first started up, I guess it was about 2.5 weeks ago. I called on Thursday and they said it was shipping today, So I should have it sometime this week.

-Alec

Get it shipped to an FFL in PA and then keep the extra 30-round magazine with a PA friend, or sell.