Ray Ray

the return of Radek?

The total real life people (not including auto spam bots) banned from this forum in 2 and a half years is under 6 or 7. Two people emailed to ask for reconsideration, after figuring out this is not a large national forum where you can hide behind your keyboard, and have become fine upstanding citizens, and 1 is on my short list for mods when the need arises.

Radek was given many many many chances. He was given a full ban, however because of deals, he could be logged in to check his pm's. Only reason why he still has access is because there was one deal he was involved in that went sour after a year.

He did come back and try to register with a different username, but that was quickly swatted, in reality, he would be better off doing that and trying to fly under the radar.

While to my knowledge he did not screw up any deals, he was a douchebag whether he intended it or not, worst of all, he was not doing it on purpose, that is who he was. The same culture where you treat your women like crap. The whole entiteled mentality like we all owe him something.

Case in point, he emailed me yesterday, demanding to be allowed back, and what username I should re-instate, because Ray Ray request that he be allowed back.

Ray Ray contacted me yesterday, said he wants me to rejoin the forum. I would be happy to.

He asked that I contact you.

Please activate my account 'Radek' when you get a chance.

• Like 2

The same culture where you treat your women like crap. The whole entiteled mentality like we all owe him something.

Case in point, he emailed me yesterday, demanding to be allowed back, and what username I should re-instate, because Ray Ray request that he be allowed back.

Thats classic!

Total presumptuous pompous a** with an overinflated sense of entitlement.

"Please activate my account 'Radek' when you get a chance."

States like there's no question that he would be reinstated. I love it!

Reminds me of one msg he sent me with "questions" about something i had posted about. He actually asked me to prepare a report based on a list of 5 bulleted items for his consideration.

WTF, i'm not your **** and i sure as hell ain't doing your damn homework. :lol:

• Like 2

And one more was put away today. StarWarsGeek.

I would never ban anyone for having a differing opinion, but that kid was just moronic, and am ashamed to have to represent njgf.

Temp or perm? He needed it though

Perm.

Is it a full moon out or something? Today is just a day from hell for stupidity. The sad part is... I keep believing in people and give them chances.

Turns out... almost everyone the mods suggested get banned, and I fight for them, eventually we ban them anyway. You can't cure stupid.

I would never ban anyone for having a differing opinion, but that kid was just moronic, and am ashamed to have to represent njgf.

I'm no genius but saw that coming......

Oh no doubt Alex. But the right hand - that's reserved for... well, there's a reason no one talks about someone being their "left-hand-man"... :rofl:

He's a left hand shooter and doesnt like the smell of the gases coming out of my SCAR on the right.

otherwise, he's my right hand man, even tho he is a lefty. :sarcastichand:

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

GOODBYE :toclue:

He's a left hand shooter and doesnt like the smell of the gases coming out of my SCAR on the right.

otherwise, he's my right hand man, even tho he is a lefty. :sarcastichand:

Who are you talking about?

Pete,

Not as far as we can tell.

Bryan,

I don't believe in banning someone who has a differing opinion, I mean look at all the Zombie stuff and Glock kool aide here. :sarcastichand:

SWG, was just obnoxious and far from civil.

I agree. I was justr saying every thread he was in, it seemed as though he was arguing his point again and again....all different thing also. If you didn't agree with his point, you were wrong. I just tried to stay away from threads of his. Or the ones he jacked.

• Like 1

I'm shocked it took this long for the Chewbackah to get banned. Geez, argued everything. I would go in a thread and just close it cause it wasn't worth time to discuss it.

Worst part about it while I may have been a little bit brash in some response's to him, I did try and let him know that sometimes when we communicate on the forums and we can't see the facial expressions or body language when we type and sometimes we have to keep that in mind when typing. I know I am guilty myself of that at time but If I stepped on my dick I would come back and try and explain myself and apologize, I even tried to lead him to see that and man up, but it never happened. Some get it some don't.

I mean look at all the Zombie stuff.

Easy there boss, that's a touchy subject. Especially with Ronhonda. Hopefully not, but one day you just might say, "Friggen Ray Ray was right!"

• Like 1

I actually found the Glock kool aide part of what Maks said funnier than the Zombie part... NJGF is probably one of the most anti-Glock forums I've ever been on :sarcastichand:

and pro Smith&Wesson/STI-forum in the world!

Pete,

Not as far as we can tell.

Bryan,

I don't believe in banning someone who has a differing opinion, I mean look at all the Zombie stuff and Glock kool aide here. :sarcastichand:

SWG, was just obnoxious and far from civil.

:girlwerewolf: