Prime

Another new guy, Verona NJ

Hey all,

New to this site, been shooting for a few years. I Lived in Florida and WV for a few years, learned to shoot there, and now back to NJ. Sold my "illegal in NJ" guns before I came back here 3 years ago. Recently, My buddy Luke suggested I grab a NJ FID and get back into shooting, so here I am. I have to say, the Verona PD was a pleasure to deal with and handed my laminated card to me about 3 weeks after applying. The worst part was getting an appointment for finger prints from morpho.

Anyway, I currently have a Rem 870 wingmaster I bought used, and a Tikka T3 lite with a red field scope. Looking for a .22 and eventually want to build up an AR style to replace the bushmaster M4 I sold years ago.

Stay safe out there everyone,

-Travis

Howdy

You got a laminated card? My PD told me not to laminate it cause that voids it. Wish they got on the same page.

Yes sir, they gave it to me laminated. Nicely done too, not the amateur stick-together type of lamination. Interesting that they said that... I don't see how a clear protective cover could void something.

And thanks for the welcome everyone, see y'all at the range.