Jon

Your/you're, Its/it's, There/their/they're, To/too, Then/than, Lose/loose, And More!

CLICK ME!!!

This link is conveniently located in my signature line, as well!

Your beeting a dead horse, since their are folks who will continue too exercise they're rights and type as they sea fit, even if it bothers you to.

• Like 1

Their going to spell it the way they like irregardless.

In the spirit of this thread, awesome!

That nonsense word is like nails on a blackboard to my ears. An old teacher supervisor boss of mine used the word incessantly. I actually made this my outgoing answering message message "Irregardless is not a word. Look it up. It makes you sound ignorant". The stuttering message she left one time made it worth it. I didn't stay at that job very long.

I'm with you j0n. I've more or less given up expecting the correct versions of those anymore, but the lose/loose thing drives me nuts. Do they not teach spelling and vocabulary in school anymore?

I see posts from my high school friends on facebook. If we were taught spelling 30 years ago, my classmates have forgotten it.

In the spirit of this thread, awesome!

That nonsense word is like nails on a blackboard to my ears. An old teacher supervisor boss of mine used the word incessantly. I actually made this my outgoing answering message message "Irregardless is not a word. Look it up. It makes you sound ignorant". The stuttering message she left one time made it worth it. I didn't stay at that job very long.

My wife's co-worker used to say "agreeance." Like "that's what we will do as long as we are all in agreeance"

She's a writer so it drove her insane.

My wife's co-worker used to say "agreeance." Like "that's what we will do as long as we are all in agreeance"

She's a writer so it drove her insane.

Why? It's a word.

Main Entry: agreeance Part of Speech: n Definition: the act of agreeing Example: Usage of the site constitutes agreeance with these terms. Usage: considered obsolete and a bastardization of 'agreement'

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agreeance

Why? It's a word.

http://dictionary.re...rowse/agreeance

crap that thing posted. I take the train home read the forum on my iPhone. I meant to write "it drove her insane until she found out it was a real word." :girlwacko:

I guess I hit send in my pocket while I was getting off the train.

All the time I write posts on the train, hit send and get up only to have it disappear into the ether and this one posts. sheesh.