le_boudin

M&p Pro 9Mm

hi there... just called my gun dealer, asked if they can order M&P Pro 9mm with 5'' barrell... they told me they can not do that... cold turkey... period... since the gun itself is illegal in our beautiful garden state as it is capable to house 17 rd mags...

would highly appreciate if I could get a second opinion... so even if i woild have this gun with 10 of 15 rd mags, would it be still illegal in NJ? but what about glock 17!!!???!!!??? or ARs? or other staff???

There is two on www.Gunbroker.com

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=264119948

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=263596948

one used and new in box..

You can just email any of the two and tell them no to send the magazines... I done before with AR's

Thank you all!

I just spoke to the dealer (Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters) and they told me that they still would not order the gun... they are the only FFL that I know off... can smb recommend me an FFL that I can contact for that matter?

Also, you can have the seller remove the mags or swap them with 10 rounders. Cheyenne does suck.

ok... I guess I've secured the gun... the dealer will send it without mags... I would appreciate if smb can advise me to which FFL to call, since Cheyenne still doesn't want to do it even without mags...

If your home range is Old Bridge you might want to go through John and Ira at Legends being one is a club board member and the other is in close proximity to the range.

If your home range is Old Bridge you might want to go through John and Ira at Legends being one is a club board member and the other is in close proximity to the range.

Thank you... I called Ira and now I have a gun... but without mags... :(