BlueLineFish

Armed Robbery on my block

The convenience store on my corner was robbed at gunpoint last night at approx. 4:50 pm. Suspect was caught after a vehicle pursuit in JC. I am pretty pissed that this happened so close. There is a grammar school right across the street. The upside is my wife is now more supportive of my gun stockpiling.

It's funny how these things can help grease the wheels with the wife. A liquor store clerk was shot and killed less than 500 feet form my front door, got myself a few new guns that month with blessings from the wife. I guess I am as bad as anti-gun politicians with taking advantage of tragic shootings, but hey you gotta use everything at your disposal.

It's funny how these things can help grease the wheels with the wife. A liquor store clerk was shot and killed less than 500 feet form my front door, got myself a few new guns that month with blessings from the wife. I guess I am as bad as anti-gun politicians with taking advantage of tragic shootings, but hey you gotta use everything at your disposal.

My wife had a certain ambivalence towards firearms since she witnessed her Father and his friends doing some questionable stuff with them in her youth. However, that changed when we moved next to an LEO and his family, became fast friends and was impressed after seeing that his wife and both daughters was not only comfortable but quite adept with pistols,I worked strange hours as did my neighbor but he was confident that his family would not be victimized in their own home in his absence. After several trips to ranges and seeing that the shooting sports was largely a family affair she agreed to support the sport and us finally owning firearms.

Does not suprise me being bayonne anything can happen in those northern cities..

I worked in jersey city for one year for my father, Al's diner around the corner would get held up once a month, one time they got 3 cops ,guns,badges,cuffs and id.. pretty good crooks to be able to pull that off..

Cripes! I was in Jooche's on Friday around 3:30pm, after bringing the dog to Dr. Tuder's office. They best keep that crap uptown and stay out of Bergen Point.

I have to know you, I bet we've met and not even realized it.

Wife saw me putting the Glock in the case with the tac light on it. She was like "wow, aren't you mister accessories." I said, "you need for me to see what I am shooting at. Lots of people accidentally shoot their wives in the dark."

Luckily she gets my humor.

Wife saw me putting the Glock in the case with the tac light on it. She was like "wow, aren't you mister accessories." I said, "you need for me to see what I am shooting at. Lots of people accidentally shoot their wives in the dark."

Luckily she gets my humor.

Haha that's awesome. You should teach her the word "tacticool" :)