Ray Ray

Lehigh Valley, February 12

Depends on what you want. Federal Red/White/Blue target loads (12ga, #8 shot, 1-1/8 oz 1150 fps) are $54.99/250. Estate Upland hunting shotshells are a heavier load (3 dram I think) for $53.88. Estate SuperSport are $62.99/250 for the same thing - not sure of the difference between the 2 types of shells. Winchester Super Target are $64.99. Remington Gun Club are $69.99.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I have been going through Jim Flynn right now for a new pistol. I'm getting a bit impatient with everything. He ordered my pistol exactly a week ago and it still hasn't come in...I have called him every couple days to check and he says he will call me back and never does. Not sure what is going on but it kinda sucks when I purposely went through him because he is local for me and everyone speaks highly of him and his service is not 100% so far. We'll see how it goes I guess.

I wish I could go to this and not that lame Sportsman's show.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but I have been going through Jim Flynn right now for a new pistol. I'm getting a bit impatient with everything. He ordered my pistol exactly a week ago and it still hasn't come in...I have called him every couple days to check and he says he will call me back and never does. Not sure what is going on but it kinda sucks when I purposely went through him because he is local for me and everyone speaks highly of him and his service is not 100% so far. We'll see how it goes I guess.

I wish I could go to this and not that lame Sportsman's show.

Playoffs homie!

Your gonna regret this Rob, trust me it's worth it.

That's the truth! Won't be very scenic this time of year, but still a great place to go.

Gonna hit-up M&M tomorrow with the wifey to see what it's like. Woulda went today but had too much qwap to take care of.