Ray Ray

Lehigh Valley, February 12

Hit M&M today with the wife. Similar to Cedar Creek, I like the fact that the Expert Course is completely seperate from the Novice Course. Huge place really geared towards hunters. Really nice clubhouse too. Lehigh is still THE place to go for Sporting Clays.

Does anyone want to meet up in the morning for a coffee in the central NJ area? I have never been there before and would not mind following someone to the facility.

I can meet you at the D&D in Cranford off the GSP exit 137. Figure around 6:50. I plan on following 78 to Allentown.

Ray, I went to Dicks and bought some gear to keep my arse warm. So, I won't be pulling a "Harry", ;)

It's gonna be cold, and I HATE the cold, but I LOVE to shoot my shotgun, so hopefully $150 later I won't freeze my butt off.

If this stuff keeps me warm then maybe I"ll shoot steel with you guys in the cold next time.

My wife can hanlde the money for the calcuttas................ She is my caddy tomorrow, maybe she'll shoot too, but I ain't giving her no money for bets, she isn't that good. ;)