Ray Ray

Lehigh Valley, February 12

Depends on my daughter. Her birthday is the 13th and may be home from college that weekend, we shall see.

I am a definate maybe! If she isn't here and it isn't snowing, I'm in, but I don't like to shoot "only" 100 rounds. ;)

No, not Skeet shooting, not Trap shooting either. Some stuff is near, some is far. Nothing is the same station to station. If you like Skeet or Trap you will like this.

No larger than 7 1/2 shot, we use 7 1/2 or 8.

So are we set for this? Maybe the wifey will come shoot too. She is a solid 65-70% shooter on the B course, she likes it. Won't like to freeze though if it's cold. I have some other guys that would do this too, not OBRPC members, but they love shotguns!

Well this sucks. I just realized this day (Feb 12) is part of the Sportsmans show in Harrisburg that I am going to with my gf and her dad. I'd much rather go to this (Sportsmans show is more hunting/fishing stuff than shooting, ehh) but my gf would kill me if I bailed.

I can't get a break. Couldn't make either of the food meet ups and now can't make this.