froggy

Hoppin on over to say "hi"

I have been going on my husbands site to check things out on upcoming matches and such and decided to create my own page! hope he doesn't think I'm intruding? Lol!!! No, he just wants me to learn how to reload and clean the guns so he doesn't feel like he's doing all the work! I guess that's fair, I can do that, if he wants to learn how to wash some dishes!!! Just kidding hun, :)

• Like 1

I have been going on my husbands site to check things out on upcoming matches and such and decided to create my own page! hope he doesn't think I'm intruding? Lol!!! No, he just wants me to learn how to reload and clean the guns so he doesn't feel like he's doing all the work! I guess that's fair, I can do that, if he wants to learn how to wash some dishes!!! Just kidding hun, :)

yea fat chance of that happening that is y we got a dish washer . Hi and welcome

yea fat chance of that happening that is y we got a dish washer . Hi and welcome

Oh yea, thanks for reminding me hun, I often forget what that thing is! Maybe we can just put the guns in there too? that would save us both alot of time!!!
  • Like 1

LISA! Hey boo! Nice to see you finally get an account here.

hey hun, missed on monday, but no worries, us youngens have plenty of time to make up a day of shooting!!!! Looking forward to it!! :)