imperialfish

5 Ft Sub For Superbowl Sunday

If you have a BJ's Wholesale in your area and are a member or know someone who is they have 3' subs that they will make to order. The one by me only lists 2 different ones but if you ask them to make something different they have no problem doing that. Also the last time I bought them they were only 30 bucks each, about 1/2 the price of the local Sub/Pizza joint down the road from me IIRC.

http://www.annabellasmozz.com/

Annabella's in East Rutherford, one of the best sandwiches you will ever have!

Annabelle's makes a pretty good sandwich. I don't know if Michael's on Valley Brook makes 6 foot subs but Michaels is the best deli around (I also live in Lyndhurst grew up in Rutherford.). I'd try to order ASAP since they have to special order the bread.

The bread makes the sandwich.

+1. If only more people understood this. Freshman year of college, my roommate tried to convince me that the bread at Subway was the best bread he ever had. I half-laughed and half-cried, because after a couple minutes I realized that he wasn't kidding.

The bread makes the sandwich...order a nice 5 footer from a good bakery, WITH sesame seeds, thats where its at. Then get Boars Head meats from the super market and do it all up.

That's why I suggested the places I did. They both use great bakeries and good quality meats

Lyndhurst boy here also....

BJ's has a coupon online that will save you 5 bucks. So it's 26.99 minus 5 bucks for an Italian (Ham, Salami, Capacolla, Perperoni and Provolne Lettuce and Tomato) The American is Roast Beef, Turkey, American cheese and Let/Tom. You gotta buy your own onions and dressing but its a score. You just gotta order 24 hrs in advance.

Dont forget Resturant Depot in either Secuacus or HAckensack. They got the 5lbs of Potoato salad and cole slaw for like 7 bucks. It's a giant score. Plus they got like a 15 lbs bag of wings and for halftime they have number 11 sabbretts with the buns. (no wonder why I got this spare tire) Also all kinds of Horses Overies (Hor's Divores) that are reasonable.

Enjoy and Go Big Blue. (to think I was throwing my shoe at the big screen when they were 7-7....) Now they are in the Super Bowl. Im just getting my voice back from the San Fran game.

Going to my Brother in Laws house, he has got this HD set thats 73 inches....Nirvana I tell ya....

Lyndhurst boy here also....

BJ's has a coupon online that will save you 5 bucks. So it's 26.99 minus 5 bucks for an Italian (Ham, Salami, Capacolla, Perperoni and Provolne Lettuce and Tomato) The American is Roast Beef, Turkey, American cheese and Let/Tom. You gotta buy your own onions and dressing but its a score. You just gotta order 24 hrs in advance.

I thought they only did the ones listed also until I asked if they would make me a special order. They said no problem and was charged the same price.