vortex0178

Joining the club...

I'm finally a part of the secret society of NJ gun owners :) Got my membership card, permits (thank you, Fair Lawn PD), and first pistol today, and joining Cherry Ridge this weekend - things are definitely looking up!

Now who's gonna show me the secret handshake???

I'm finally a part of the secret society of NJ gun owners :) Got my membership card, permits (thank you, Fair Lawn PD), and first pistol today, and joining Cherry Ridge this weekend - things are definitely looking up!

Now who's gonna show me the secret handshake???

Welcome.... I'm a new member also. There is no secret handshake......or at least they haven't shown me one but there's something about pie that everyone knows about but is not sharing.

Welcome.... I'm a new member also. There is no secret handshake......or at least they haven't shown me one but there's something about pie that everyone knows about but is not sharing.

The first rule about the pie is.

We do not talk about the pie. :keeporder:

What is with the pie? Pizza pizza pie, every minute, every second BUY BUYBUY BUY BUY. (Wonder if anyone will get the reference)

Welcome, good stuff. And you don't learn the handshake until you buy a gun, and participate in an AR vs. AK discussion. That's the sign of a gun nerd there.