Babaganoosh

Do you send in your warranty/registration card

Do you send your warrarnty/registration card in  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you send in your warrany/registration card when you buy a new gun

• Yes
    • No

Absolutely!

I would want to get notice if there were some sort of a recall on the gun. I also register appliances for the same reason. TV sets and other electronics rarely get registered.

Ya. And they sell your email to everyone without your knowledge.

Ya. And they sell your email to everyone without your knowledge.

Who said anything about giving them an email address? I don't even fill out the phone number!

If there is a safety related recall, they'll send a letter.

I've gotten brand new portable heaters, hair dryers and coffee makers because there was supposedly some sort of defect that could cause a fire. (one in a bazillion chance, but a chance nonetheless) So years later, they'll send out a recall and if you still have the appliance they will repair or replace it free of charge.

I also have a few email addresses. One specifically for ordering online, so all the spam goes to one place. Most legit places will take you off of their list if you click on the "unsubscribe" button. I actually get very few emails from places I haven't actually done business with. I get some pretty good deals from those emails too.

For any new handguns I do; Nj already has the model and serial number anyway from my P2P so privacy is rather moot. Since I haven't any shotguns or rifles yet, I am undecided about whether I would register/warranty them, but I currently lean towards registering for safety recall reasons.

(I also don't use a primary email address only a secondary one).

Just got a new pistol yesterday and probably wont be sending it in. Just wondering what everyone else does.

Send it in!

For the last purchase I made, Lawman Supply filled out the card and mailed it for me. They are required by Glock to make sure it is completed and mailed.