Underdog

Murder over dog poop

Bummer.

I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't read the story with my own brown eyes.

Of course, the antis will put this one in their annals.

I guess we all knew something like this would come down the pipes, eventually.

Obviously, how this guy handled this was completely wrong, but I can certainly understand how this could piss him off. Every once in a while, I see it here. Owners walking their dogs, without a means to clean-up after them.

This is what makes gun owners look bad

Oh I agree it does, but I really think it would be good if some of the Pro gun & 2A groups would jump on the Bandwagon and support harsher penalties for something like this and be vocal about it.

After all we are for guns and the ability to carry for law abiding and unrestricted citizens, not Brady idiots who just want to ban all firearms..

Hey

Obviously, how this guy handled this was completely wrong, but I can certainly understand how this could piss him off. Every once in a while, I see it here. Owners walking their dogs, without a means to clean-up after them.

I thought that too...but after re-reading, it was the dog OWNER who shot and killed the upset neighbor! The guy that was upset about the dog crap is the one who was killed. Even more crazy isn't it!

I thought that too...but after re-reading, it was the dog OWNER who shot and killed the upset neighbor! The guy that was upset about the dog crap is the one who was killed. Even more crazy isn't it!

Holy Sh*t !!! That's just messed up.

Well, next time you get angry because someone cuts you off or takes your parking spot, walk or drive away. You never know what nut job you are going to upset.

• Like 1