david8613

any new weapons you guys drooling over?

Loving that beretta!! Now is that folding stock going to be illegal in NJ? If so it doesn't look like it could be stripped down completely for cleaning if fitted w/ a pined stock, and if it gets as dirty as an AR?? Sounds like bad news. Still a nice gun though

The ARX-160 looks interesting. The biggest thing I like is the ease of swapping it from right-handed to left-handed operation. Looks like a nifty way to do it. The bolt release made me a little nervous, looked like his finger was awful close to the trigger when activating that thing. I'd want to shoot it before I say more. Anybody got one to try out? :D

Walther PPQ -- anyone hear anything about this yet? I've been looking at some reviews, but I'm still not certain.

I've got a PPQ 9mm and freakin love it. Got mine through Davidson's & shipped to Jim Flynn for an awesome price. Thing shoots like a dream and feels way better in my hands than a Glock did...just personal preference. Not saying it'll survive the same torture tests and all that, but it's a damn sexy gun. I let two of my friends hold it and they went out to apply for FIDs and pistol permits within a week.

And yes, TheWombat will "talk" your ear off about it if you ask him nicely

What are the drooling rules? Does it mean I have to be likely to buy it this year? Because I'm probably not buying anything else with a serial number on it this year. Already got about $1500 penciled in for non-gun receivers and such. I's poor. Gotsta replace the AC and work on the house a bit this year.