Krdshrk

Nano Nano

It has everything you need and nothing you don't. No magazine disconnect, last shot hold open, slim, small, and soon to have optional magazines.

I watched that "1000 rounds fired from non-lubricated Nano" video. The guy had to rack the slide after inserting a new mag. So maybe it technically stays open, but since there is no slide catch release (courtesy of "snagless design"), the end result seems to be the same?

I watched that "1000 rounds fired from non-lubricated Nano" video. The guy had to rack the slide after inserting a new mag. So maybe it technically stays open, but since there is no slide catch release (courtesy of "snagless design"), the end result seems to be the same?

Correct, it stays open after the last round was fired. BUT, there is no external slide stop. Its internal.

Great design, perfect pocket 9mm.

nice! when i looked at one at RTSP, the only issue i had was the fact that you need a tool to field strip the gun.

Nope - that "screw" can be turned using a mag. I did it.

Yes - you have to rack the slide after inserting a new mag. That was the way it's designed. I'm more than ok with it.

Nice looking pocket pistol. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

$450 from TJ's.

Nope - that "screw" can be turned using a mag. I did it.

that's good to know.

I was like "how do you fieldstrip this thing?" as we were inspecting the gun...he showed me that screw and said "hmm..i guess you need a tool. it's probably in the box."

nice! she looks like she shoots smooth for such a little gun. how about a pic with her in your pocket to see if she prints? jeans, slacks, different sized pockets would be cool, no speedos! please!!!

Ordering a pocket holster this week. Probably gonna go with a Remora.

it would be cool if you can do some side by side pics, or vid at the range comparing it to another popular pocket 9mm the kahr pm9?

The Beretta Nano is between the sizes of the Diamondback DB9 and the Kahr Arms PM9. Although the Nano is not added yet, you can see the size comparisons HERE.