ClangClang

NJ State Police is hiring troopers!

Do you think people would slow down if we could CCW?

Do you think less people would be killed if we had more gun laws??????????????? Please! All they need now is to carry around MP40's and they would be a total image of the German Storm Troopers!

From what I understand it is nowhere near what is used to be. All the liberals got involved and now they are passing people who would have been gone week one years past.

None of the academies are what they used to be.

Actually, it was the US Cavalry uniform...

General "Stormin'" Norman Schwarzkopf's Dad was the Superintendent of the NJSP during the Lindberg Baby kidnapping. He was given credit for the current uniform, designed to resemble Cavalry.

I plan on applying again. I applied last time around and didn't make it past the written exam. While I don't think passing the physical test was difficult scoring the highest possible score certainly wasn't easy. However they do tell you exactly what you need to do and yet lots of candidates showed up extremely unprepared. I even saw people pass out and quit during the tests.

Not sure what happened with the written exam. I took prep courses and studied and I was always a good test taker in school. This time I'll have to just study harder.

Being an old guy I would like to think that any of the young guys on this board that fit the quals would take this opportunity open to them. The more 2a friends the better plus the works is rewarding although hard.

I plan on applying again. I applied last time around and didn't make it past the written exam. While I don't think passing the physical test was difficult scoring the highest possible score certainly wasn't easy. However they do tell you exactly what you need to do and yet lots of candidates showed up extremely unprepared. I even saw people pass out and quit during the tests.

Not sure what happened with the written exam. I took prep courses and studied and I was always a good test taker in school. This time I'll have to just study harder.

What did they test for on the written exam?