Steve_G

USPSA@Old Bridge 05/27/12

Was thinking about making this my first. Don't know what to shoot though. Here are my guns: ppq,mp 40, sig scorpion, xdm 3.8 .45,

Which M&P 40?

Regular model is fine for production. Pro is not on the production list, so it would be in Limited, as would the PPQ. The Scorpion would be good for single stack major.

My g19 is strictly work now. No more play time for the g19. The mp40 is the pro 4.25. I have 5 mags for the mp40 and a holster. The limited will put me way overmatched with the mp40 won't it

I don't think so. At least for me, I do it for fun and experience. I don't care where I finish.

You could always download the mags to 10 rounds and shoot L10, which is a little less competitive.

My g19 is strictly work now. No more play time for the g19. The mp40 is the pro 4.25. I have 5 mags for the mp40 and a holster. The limited will put me way overmatched with the mp40 won't it

This will be my (third?) uspsa match, placing well is the absolute last thing on my mind. Spend your first few matches concentrating on learning the game, saftey aspects, and honing your skills.

I shoot SS Minor now ( 9mm 1911 ) But plan to transition into the revolver division.

- Alec

This will be my (third?) uspsa match, placing well is the absolute last thing on my mind. Spend your first few matches concentrating on learning the game, saftey aspects, and honing your skills.

I shoot SS Minor now ( 9mm 1911 ) But plan to transition into the revolver division.

- Alec

oh yeah?!?

I believe you could use that, but you might have to start with it closed, I don't have the rule book in front of me. Either way it's a local match and your fist one so I don't think anyone will bust your balls about it. I'll bring the ones I have anyway in case you'd rather use them.

Can I shoot my S&W 610? I have a holster for it, gotta find a way to carry my ammo loaded on moonclips, don't think hanging them out of my pocket would be cool.

Just get the moonclip holder you see other people using at the matches, not like you not going own one eventually anyway.

will there still be spots open the day off i would like to go but wont know till the night before most likely. I will be shooting single stack major if i do go

While there are usually a few spots available for people who don't show or cancel at the last minute, DO NO bank on there being room to shoot. But if you do have to wait till the last minute, make sure you get to the range early and get on the early list of people on standby.