Whats everybody running?

I just ordered a small magpul rail and a 1" light mount. Right now I'm planning on putting my streamlight scorpion on there but I'm considering the streamlight polytac led light just because I figure it'll have way better battery life.

..just don't spend more than 100 bucks on a friggin flashlight!

hater :sarcastichand:

In all seriousness, I have a couple lights that are more than 100 and they run great, its all a matter of how much you are willing to pay.

I have the TLR1 on my AR. Putting it on the left side of the rail, the switches are in a perfect position. Close enough that I just have to move my thumb to reach, but still just out of the way for proper grip. I use that to keep hands free with my rifle. I have a Surefire 6PX that I use the underhand method with my pistol.

Here is what I did. Ordered a magpul moe rail, 1" flashlight mount and a streamlight polytec led flashlight. I'm gonna use it till I buy that surefire carbine stock with the light built in. Atleast I can still use this as a flashlight when it's not on my gun.

http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=159

Here is what I did. Ordered a magpul moe rail, 1" flashlight mount and a streamlight polytec led flashlight. I'm gonna use it till I buy that surefire carbine stock with the light built in. Atleast I can still use this as a flashlight when it's not on my gun.

Are you 100% about needing to ultimately upgrade to the surefire? Assuming the mount you ordered is of sound quality, that setup sounds perfectly viable.