LibertyOrDeath

-1 Negative Feedback for Dave1563621

Sold the rifle on the day it was to be traded to me while I was in route to his area(over an Hr away). Dave1563621 is not a man of his word and in my opinion is Not to be trusted in any type of verbal or Internet agreement pertaining to any Purchase and or trade. If he decided Not to trade the rifle and wouldve atleast let me know in advance and gave me an opportunity to make a counter offer I wouldve had more respect for his decision and Not posted Negative feedback. Buyer/Seller beware of this Shady Character!

"If your Not a man of your Word, than what kinda of man are you?"

Thanks for the heads up Martin. I'd like to see a response from Dave1563621.

He's had a lot of stuff for sale on here lately. Is he a dealer?

Having had dealings with you, you are a stand up guy and I have no reason to believe it is other than exactly as you say.

There's been more than a little shady stuff going on here lately both reported and not.

Edit: I just looked at Dave1563621's profile. He's friended by shane and junkmanted both of whom are no BS and stand-up guys.

So now I'm confused. I wouldn't expect either of these guys to friend anyone who was unreputable.

We really need a seller's response.

Edited by Old School

Martin, If you were supposed to meet me at 5 and were to call when on the way, Funny, never received the call. And if you are an hour away and supposed to pick up rifle at 5, How did you post at 5:32. I smell a BSer!! I received another offer, since you were a NO SHOW at 5:00, I reserve that right to take it. Still waiting for your call. Now it is 6:19. still on your way?

My reply to you specificly said after 5 with an Hr to Hr half travel, you posted the rifle Sold at 349pm, its that simple! Not interested in a dispute or confrontation with you, my opinion of you and your dealings has been clearly stated. Old School Ive had business with Ted as well, he is genuine. As far as Dave that remains to be seen.

I am not a BSer as some are. Every 3rd sunday you can come see me in person at Jackson AMVETS rt 571 Jackson NJ. If you have something to discuss, or need help with a Garand or 1911 I am always available.

There's been more than a little shady stuff going on here lately both reported and unreported

Like what?

In any case, I'll give Martin a vote of confidence as well and have no reason to doubt things went down the way he said. Stand up guy for sure.

In any case, I'll give Martin a vote of confidence as well and have no reason to doubt things went down the way he said. Stand up guy for sure.

+1 LibertyorDeath is a good guy.