silverado427

The walking dead

I wonder where she is....she couldn't have been eaten up as they suggested.

I don't think her son had the heart to shoot her even if you heard the shot.

She's probably going to come back & Rick will have to marry her all over again.

Her impatient son admitted to shooting her before she turned. She now gets to bang Shane in the afterlife.

I guess it was alright. Looks like Carol and Axel were hooking up. Mischone should have decapitaed the governon when she had the chance. Someone needs to slap Andrea back into coherence although I did enjoy the scene last week when she was pulling up her pants.

First time seeing the commercial for Warm Bodies though. Seems like a funny movie.

I was hoping that they'd keep the scene where Michonne tortures and nearly kills the governor, but I didn't get it. He still lost the eye, so I guess that's something, even if she didn't do it with a spoon. Guess that's a little much to hope for even with their awesome special effects. :p

it's amazing how you can hate someone one season and love them the next

and love someone one season and hate them the next

and loving characters and then watching them get killed off or dissapear

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd! I thought it was a really good episode, including lots of gun fighting. And how awesome was it when Michonne killed The Governor's zombie child, then turned him into Bazooka Joe. (Hey, at least he didn't end up like Moe Green!)

I loved it. I was pretty fired up during the Michonne/Governor fight. I've read all the comics and the way the story has been different, I had no idea which way it was going to go. It was good that he busted her up, though. There was so much potential for them to just have her beat his ass.

Concerned at how late they've introduced Tyreese. Carl was the money...locking them in the outer cell.

And, once again they show that they have balls to do the dirty work right on screen with Michonne offing the Gov's daughter. I'm just pissed that I have to wait until February. >:-(

Exited about tonight's show. I wonder who's going to die next. Mid-season finally, what does that mean? Taking a break till after the holidays?

it means saving the new episodes for sweeps in february. Sweeps are when Nielsen collects the ratings info. fall sweeps have closed. Next sweeps is february into the first week of march. TWD doesn't make enough shows to worry about may sweeps.

I've followed the series from S1-E1. I've never read the comics and no intent of doing so. I must say, that for the mid-season finale, I wasn't overly impressed. It was just OK for me. In addition, I'm not so sure I like all the new characters being introduced. It means we'll get less and less backstory to the characters and not ever really feel intimate with any of them, since there will be so many.

I thought it kind of a shame that the good looking woman in that new group was killed off so fast. Couldn't they at least have kept her around for another episode or two?

Hey, anyone else here watch The Talking Dead? If not, I would highly recommend it (although I may well have said the same thing earlier in this thread).

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd! I thought it was a really good episode, including lots of gun fighting. And how awesome was it when Michonne killed The Governor's zombie child, then turned him into Bazooka Joe. (Hey, at least he didn't end up like Moe Green!)

"Bazooka Joe".....heheh....I wonder how many young'uns enjoyed that as much as I did, Old Glock guy?

I really enjoy "The Talking Dead"; very well done, with excellent guests. I saved the one with Sarah Silverman on it, just to try and convince my girl to buy the same kind of black thigh-highs and denim cutoffs she had on the show.

I thought it kind of a shame that the good looking woman in that new group was killed off so fast. Couldn't they at least have kept her around for another episode or two?

Hey, anyone else here watch The Talking Dead? If not, I would highly recommend it (although I may well have said the same thing earlier in this thread).

yes more hot women & less bloodshed....

Thanks NJScott. I wondered if anyone would get that reference.

I always wondered how Bazooka Joe LOST that eye of his, and why in the world the gum company thought he'd look good in that eye patch? Anyway, we got a lot of bang for the buck (in reality, our .01's) out of that product: a nice hunk of bubble gum, a comic inside the wrapper, and the nifty stuff you could order from them on the back of the wrapper.

More importantly, can you find a GIF of Andrea pulling her pants up? ;-P

sorry, to satisfy the women viewers, Andrea has to turn zombie soon...

But hey, this doesn't mean they cant' introduce new characters by meeting up with a whole new batch of exotic strip club dancers