Krdshrk

Dick's Sporting Goods Guns & Ammo deals - 10/21 - 10/27

121021_BLB_HUNT1_VerE_6pgpk.jpg

Free $20 Gift card with any $200 - $499 Purchase of Remington or Marlin

Free $50 Gift card with any $500+ Purchase of Remington or Marlin

Remington 11-87 Sportsman Wood or Black Synthetic - $499.98 (after $75 MIR)

Remington 700 Varmint - $449.98 (after $50 MIR)

Remington 870 Express - $269.98 (after $30 MIR)

Remington 870 Scoped Combo - $419.98 (after $30 MIR)

Remington 30/30 Lever Action - $399.98

Remington 11-87 Supermag - $599.98 (after $75 MIR)

Savage Model 220 20ga - $479.98

Savage 111 Nikon combo - $499.98

Mossberg 500 Field/Deer combo - $299.98

Remington UMC .223 - $7.98

UMC 9mm - $12.98

UMC .380 OR .38 SPL - $14.98

UMC .40 S&W - $19.98

UMC .45 ACP - $21.98

Remington Gun Club Shotshells - Buy one, Get one 50% off

Remington 2 3/4" Accutip Slugs - $8.98 (after $5 MIR - Must buy 2 boxes)

Remington Golden Bullet .22LR - $17.98

Remington Core-Lokt Ammo - $15.98 (after $2 MIR - Buy 2 boxes for $5 MIR)

121021_BLB_HUNT2_VerA_jt2oc.jpg

Federal Top Gun shotshells - $5.18

Tula .223 (Steel cased) - $4.98

American Eagle Tipped Varmint .223 Remington - $9.98

Winchester Value Packs - Buy one get one 50% off

Anyone have anything bad to say about the UMC 9mm? I've shot about 75 rounds of it so far with no real opinion.

I ve shot about 500 rounds of UMC 9mm out of a G26. Was a little dirty , nothing a regular scrub wont remove and accurate enough. Didn't have any problems.

Anyone try to use a coupon in Freehold lately? I used a survey $10 off $50 coupon a few weeks ago, but the kid at the register today said no, can't use it. Wouldn't even scan it to see if it would work.

Did they change policy or just depends on who is working the register when you go?

Depends on the MOD apparently.It may also be a situation where a particular store is not making their budgeted numbers and tries to keep a tight reign on discounts,refunds and coupons where as better preforming locations can afford to keep a customer happy and take the coupons.

Anyone try to use a coupon in Freehold lately? I used a survey $10 off $50 coupon a few weeks ago, but the kid at the register today said no, can't use it. Wouldn't even scan it to see if it would work.

Did they change policy or just depends on who is working the register when you go?

Was wondering the same thing. Glad I didn't mak the trip for nothing. I have one on me and will try today. To see if I can get away with it. Says no ammo on it so.....

Lawman is great ammo. I shoot there tmj 40 sw and my gun isnt nearly as dirty as wwb or umc. U can find it on sale for about 300 a case for 40sw so 9mm maybe for 260-280

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-662-speer-lawman-9mm-luger-115-grain-total-metal-jacket-ammunition.aspx

Check out sportsmansguide for Lawman 115gr, goes for $234 a case of 1000 (or $224 if you are a club member) plus $19 shipping. They always have coupon codes too, the latest linked below. I think the $25 off $185 gives you the best deal at $230 shipped.

http://www.slickguns.com/content/sportsmans-guide

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?p=WX2&i=215665

Check out sportsmansguide for Lawman 115gr, goes for $234 a case of 1000 (or $224 if you are a club member) plus $19 shipping. They always have coupon codes too, the latest linked below. I think the $25 off $185 gives you the best deal at $230 shipped.

http://www.slickguns.com/content/sportsmans-guide

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?p=WX2&i=215665

Nice, thanks! I still want to run a box through to see how it goes. If it's good enough for Hickok45, I guess it should be good enough for me...

picked up a case of remmy gun clubs today. Case was $56 otd and used a $10 coupon, so I got it for $45.xx

Not too shabby, gonna go back again tomorrow for another and use the coupon again. :)

where you find these coupons if you dont mind me asking? cause the last time I tried using one, they told me no coupon could be applied towards firearms/ammo

There is a coupon in the nj hunters digest that is $10 off purchase of $50 or more. That has no restriction.

I usually fill out the feedback online for the $10 off coupon. If it works when I buy, good. If not, we'll I tried.

Btw, I got away with it again today using te survey coupon :). $45.37