intercooler

so who has post election plans depending on who wins?

No matter what happens my addiction to guns and ammo will not change. Do crack fiens change their using habits when prices go up and laws get stricter for possession? I rest my case.

My mouse is hovering over an order button for dozens of assault rifles.

lol.

I am sure this question has been answered elsewhere, but when the AWB happened in the 90's, were ppl who had purchased them before the ban allowed to keep them?

edit: keep them legally

lol.

I am sure this question has been answered elsewhere, but when the AWB happened in the 90's, were ppl who had purchased them before the ban allowed to keep them?

edit: keep them legally

Yes

lol.

edit:  keep them legally

No. Jersey gave a short period to register a few with reasons they approved of such as established competition members. Everybody else had to get rid of them or turn them in.Then, the federal government copied Jersey's law but allowed grandfathering to get the support needed to pass it.If the feds get the support for a new AWB, there will certainly be no grandfathering this time. Turn them in.

No. Jersey gave a short period to register a few with reasons they approved of such as established competition members. Everybody else had to get rid of them or turn them in.Then, the federal government copied Jersey's law but allowed grandfathering to get the support needed to pass it.If the feds get the support for a new AWB, there will certainly be no grandfathering this time. Turn them in.

well, that certainly wouldn't be good.

If Obama wins, I'm going to quit my job, live on YOUR tax money and get better benefits. Thanks.

Yes! Stop paying my mortgage, apply for welfare and obamacare, and get my free obamaphone.

Or, just get a job working for the government... same thing.

If Obama wins, AR lower. If Romney wins AR lower. If someone else wins, AR lower...see where I'm going with this lol.

To add to Obama wins: Wake in the morning, think to my self 'four more years' and watch helplessly as another piece of my mortal soul tears its self from the whole and drifts into nothingness that is politics.

I'm going to be running around outside screaming with my pants on my head unless Gary Johnson wins, so it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'll go super crazy and have a cinnamon bun for breakfast.

I recommend a sock over your wiener, it's damn cold outside.

I'm going to be running around outside screaming with my pants on my head unless Gary Johnson wins, so it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'll go super crazy and have a cinnamon bun for breakfast.

You must live in Colorado or Washington state. What you're on may be legal there after tonight.

Well, that's it. If you can't beat em, join em. I am therefore, quitting my job, stopping my mortgage payment, signing up for welfare and obamacare, getting my free obamaphone, and hanging out at a 99%-er rally. Have fun supporting me, America! I will no longer push this cart, I'm getting in.

Now I can buy my ammo with YOUR money!!