Krdshrk

Dick's Sporting Goods Pre-Black Friday Deals

121118_TAB_PRES4_VerB_x0web.jpg

Ruger 10/22 - $179.98

Savage Arms 512 Gold Wing O/U - $449.98

FIELD & STREAM SPORTSMAN 24-GUN FIRE SAFE - $399.98 (Usually $699.99)

FIELD & STREAM PRO 32 PLUS 6 GUN FIRE SAFE OR SENTINEL BY STACK-ON 48 PLUS 4 GUN FIRE SAFE - $599.98 (Usually $899.99)

121118_BLB_OUTR2_VerB_n0w9i.jpg

SAVAGE ARMS 111 NIKON COMBO - SAVE $50 - $499.98

SAVAGE ARMS AXIS CAMO/BLUED COMBO - SAVE $50 - $329.98

REMINGTON 870 EXPRESS - $269.98 (after $30 MIR)

MOSSBERG 500 FIELD/DEER COMBO - $299.98

BERETTA A300 OUTLANDER SYNTHETIC - $649.98

MOSSBERG MAVERICK MODEL 88 - $179.98

Field & Stream Sportsman 16-Gun Fire Safe - $449.98

Field & Stream Pro 40 + 8 Gun Fire Safe - $899.98

Sportsman 10 Gun Fire Safe - $349.98

Stack On 18-Gun convertible cabinet - $179.98

Save 15% on all Big Game Rifle, Slugs, and Buckshot ammo

Remington Top Gun Shotshells - $5.48

Remington Gun Club Shotshells - $5.48

Remington Super Target Loads - $5.48

Remington Super-X Game Loads - $5.48

Remington UMC .380 - $15.98

Remington UMC .38 Spl - $15.98

Remington Golden Bullet .22LR - $17.98

Remington UMC .40 S&W - $18.98

Remington UMC .45 ACP - $19.98

Blackhawk Sportster Tactical Rifle Case - $29.98

Just picked up the 10/22 at Freehold Dicks for $179...place was fully stocked.plenty of everything...including ammo..guy very friendly at counter..told me that if youre planning on buying a gun come in before black friday..says place will be a wreck..most of black friday deals are valid now..

Just picked up the 10/22 at Freehold Dicks for $179...place was fully stocked.plenty of everything...including ammo..guy very friendly at counter..told me that if youre planning on buying a gun come in before black friday..says place will be a wreck..most of black friday deals are valid now..

Thanks for the update! i was going to go on black friday to pick up a 10/22 at that price.

I just spoke to "The Lodge" at Dick's in Woodbridge. If I come in at midnight with the doorbuster, I go to the lodge and purchase my shotgun and fill out the paperwork. Then they staple the paperwork and bill of sale to my gun. I leave and come back after 8AM when NICS opens and they run me and I get my gun. Seemed straightforward, but we'll see I guess.

I just called dicks in princeton and "chris" told me that patrons will be paying for the guns in full then expect to not be able to pick them up until sat because nics will backed up immensely... ROFL! I aslo asked if he had any 10/22's in stock he said i think i might have 1 and maverick 88 12g in hd and regular barrel length and he idk i have a few different ones. I don't think that is what corporate had in mind when they said call for local availability on their website...

I called Dick's in Princeton some time ago and asked if they have Ar-15's. The guy in the gun department told me they don't sell them because they are illegal in NJ.

I tried to explain but the guy was persistent. So I laughed and told him he is full of shit.

They don't know their ass from their head. I won't be surprised if they refuse the sale so call before going. There are some sweet ammo deals coming up at Dick's for black friday too.

I called Dick's in Princeton some time ago and asked if they have Ar-15's. The guy in the gun department told me they don't sell them because they are illegal in NJ.

I tried to explain but the guy was persistent. So I laughed and told him he is full of shit.

They don't know their ass from their head. I won't be surprised if they refuse the sale so call before going. There are some sweet ammo deals coming up at Dick's for black friday too.

AR-15s are illegal in New Jersey. They are banned by name.

What you are asking for is an AR platform by a different name that is also not substantially identical to an AR-15. Dick's doesn't sell those either because they adhere to the perception that a semi auto .223 AR type rifle isn't a hunting arm. And, Dick's is in the business of selling hunting arms. ("The Lodge")

Now, tell anyone who has hunted feral pigs in the South that an AR-15 isn't a hunting arm, and they'll punch you in the face.

What you are asking for is an AR platform by a different name that is also not substantially identical to an AR-15. Dick's doesn't sell those either because they adhere to the perception that a semi auto .223 AR type rifle isn't a hunting arm. And, Dick's is in the business of selling hunting arms. ("The Lodge")

Now, tell anyone who has hunted feral pigs in the South that an AR-15 isn't a hunting arm, and they'll punch you in the face.

Yet they sell designated home defense shotguns... :unknw:

The Dicks in Palisades Mall sells ARs.

What part of New Jersey is Palisades Mall in? :fan:

The way you made the comment, it seemed like you were stating ALL Dick's stores were not carrying AR guns.

Additionally.....NY is just as communist as NJ when it comes to black rifles.

Shopping for firearms or ammo from Dicks in PA was a bust. They will not sell to an out of state resident. I was told to call a NJ store but the NJ store will not hold it. So much for trying the PA route.

Shopping for firearms or ammo from Dicks in PA was a bust. They will not sell to an out of state resident. I was told to call a NJ store but the NJ store will not hold it. So much for trying the PA route.

I ve bought 38 special and 45acp recently at their Easton and Montgomeryville locations......no problems....

My buddy, NJ resident bought a shotgun and a 22 rifle last year............