le_boudin

I can’t believe it...

Lib media posted info on licenced gun owners. The map indicates the addresses of all LEGAL pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. I cant believe this sheat is happening... This is plain damn wrong!!! How about a good lawsuit? They should be held responsible for this crap. This is not a jornalism! This is dengerous!!! These motherfathers indicated every addrsss where criminals can go looking for a LEGAL gun...

http://www.lohud.com...?nclick_check=1

I guess the bad guys can check the map as to which house to skip now!

Judging by all the dots, I don't think there are too many to skip. Impressive. I thought to see that many gun owners you'd have to go further up-state.

ETA despicable on the part of the newspaper.

yep, then the publisher should be held as an accomplice to the thief and any gun crime takes place afterwards

here is the number to contact the publisher. As well as the writer. Given they like freedom of information I doubt they would mind hearing from you.Please be sure to wish them A merry Christmas. I'm sure they believe.

http://christopherfo...-for-the-goose/

Lib media posted info on licenced gun owners. The map indicates the addresses of all LEGAL pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. I cant believe this sheat is happening... This is plain damn wrong!!! How about a good lawsuit? They should be held responsible for this crap. This is not a jornalism! This is dengerous!!! These motherfathers indicated every addrsss where criminals can go looking for a LEGAL gun...

http://www.lohud.com...?nclick_check=1

Dear Neighbor,

If you find yourself living in a neighborhood with any of the those listed above....

Sleep well tonight !!

For as responsible legal firearms owners.... They have not committed any Felonies and have passed multiple federal back round checks.

Can you say that for the rest of your neighbors ?

here is the number to contact the publisher. As well as the writer. Given they like freedom of information I doubt they would mind hearing from you.Please be sure to wish them A merry Christmas. I'm sure they believe.

http://christopherfo...-for-the-goose/

That's awesome! I might spring for a few annual NRA gift memberships for our journalist friends......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This happened a couple of years ago. Someone put up a link and listed all the licensed handgun owners in the state. It included owners names, addresses, etc., dating back to 1930. The site was taken down after officials got involved.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Gun-list-site-returns-593077.php

The media are Obama's minions. I have not watched a news station since this incident has happened and will not be part of their ratings quest. I've been keeping myself entertained watching Trailer Park Boy's episodes.

The original link (whospacking.org) was taken down but was discussed on numerous NY gun forums and defensivecarry.com back in 2010. The list is still out there if you look hard enough. Why is this okay?

New York Penal Law § 400.00(5) states: "The name and address of any person to whom an application for any license has been granted shall be a public record."

It all depends on the records.. are they considered public records if so have at them. If its being used a basic public knowledge no harm done in states eyes. Unless it can be shown its being used to slander someones character. If they start to make statements about the residents being hostile, criminal,unfit citizens I'd be first to contact a lawyer. Media used to be important and trusted. Now its a soap opera, how sad or evil can we make this music sound.

There's a response on FB:

So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "columnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the Marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley

23006 139 Ave

Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you’ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at

The Journal:

Journal News President:

---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:

---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300

--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett

-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:

--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832

post-5413-0-90210700-1356549680_thumb.jpg