BCeagle

The Attorney Vultures Descend to Newtown

The Vultures descend...

I am an attorney and I hate these human pieces of garbage. I hope the State says no and the Devil finds a special place in hell for him. I also blame the parents, you want to sue, dont give me this "Jane Doe" crap because you are embarrassed and dont want to be vilified, thank God you survived.

http://news.yahoo.co...-065258482.html

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A New Haven attorney is asking permission to sue the state for $100 million on behalf of a student who survived the mass shooting at a Newtown school.

The Hartford Courant reports (http://cour.at/Tvo5v9) that attorney Irving Pinsky filed notice Thursday with Claims Commissioner J. Paul Vance Jr. The state has immunity against most lawsuits unless permission to sue is granted.

Pinsky said the 6-year-old student, identified as "Jill Doe," was in her classroom at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14 when "the horrific confrontation" with Adam Lanza came over the loudspeaker.

Lanza killed 20 first grade students and six adult staffers at the school before killing himself.

Pinsky said the student has been traumatized by the killings, and accused the state of failing to protect students from "foreseeable harm."

I think this case raises a very important question. Are schools legally responsible for the safety of the students?

I don't know if they ARE, or if the courts would find that they are, but they SHOULD be.

This does not surprise me a single bit.... We just came off a year long election that was run and won on the idea that you deserve other peoples money no matter the reason.

If i were the parents i would sit back for a moment and think.... My child lived why is that??? Do i really want to mess with karma???

Sure i might win 10 million dollars but i might end up with 12 million in medical expenses...

What is this kids emotional trama really worth maybe at most 5 years of paid psychologists or therapy. Just goes to show you how this country has become a population of scum.

I'm waiting for the suit that claims a child has their arm injured when a teacher was covering him or her up and they sue the teacher personally. Nothing pisses off most regular folks then seeing shit like this....

Well in NJ we have an AG that insists that the 2A does not apply outside the home and has said "we" (as in the State of NJ) will protect you. Would be an interesting case.

Warren v. District of Columbia -- "they" have no legal obligation to protect you. http://en.wikipedia....ict_of_Columbia

"They" also have no obligation to keep homicidal maniacs in institutions for the mentally ill, where they can not harm either themselves or 27 other innocent souls. Still, I imagine the lawsuits will be flying over this in the coming years. Anyone, and everyone that you can possibly imagine.

Warren v. District of Columbia -- "they" have no legal obligation to protect you. http://en.wikipedia....ict_of_Columbia

"They" also have no obligation to keep homicidal maniacs in institutions for the mentally ill, where they can not harm either themselves or 27 other innocent souls. Still, I imagine the lawsuits will be flying over this in the coming years. Anyone, and everyone that you can possibly imagine.

I am well aware that the Supreme Court has affirmed this more than once. It is the NJ AG that is insisting that the State will protect you outside the home in NJ, hence, his basis for the denial of carry and the 2a not extending beyond the front door in NJ. This statement was just made recently by the NJ AG during the lawsuit filed againts NJ. The NJ lawsuit is being appealed to the CA3.