BOOMSTICK

Tactical Response CEO Threatens ....

While I agree with his passion and commitment to 2A... this is NOT HELPING, because the media will have a field day with this.

Altho I wonder if he's just saying out loud what alot of 2A defenders are really thinking... and are willing to do if the SHTF

As with all issues, there are people who are on both extremes. This man's entire livelihood is being threatened, and I can understand the anger, however the approach is a bit scary in that the "Anti's" will immediately brand him as the face of All gun owners.

Is his response today.

I know James personally and like him. He said what had to be said... I know plenty of people had similar thoughts just didn't have the courage to say it.

Long live the republic!

I get a little uncomfortable when I hear the word "revolution" being bandied about. Look at Syria, and that was a country that banned private ownership of weapons back in 2000.

Do people really look forward to America looking like Syria? Aircraft bombing residential neighborhoods? Militias executing American soldiers? Government snipers shooting people in the street who are just lining up for groceries?

We have the luxury of looking back on our revolution as if it were a quaint oil painting. The Revolutionary War was a horror show with people being hanged as spies and atrocities and incompetence on both sides.

No, this time we fight with our money, our time and our votes.

I agree, every gun owner should protest on the streets of the capital, donate money, and call/write their representatives(both state and federal).

We as a community need to put up a peaceful fight. In the past I have bitched at the "old timers" who were around when NJ's draconian gun laws were first passed because they didn't do enough. Now is the time for my generation to step up and stop whatever new bull shit laws come down the pipeline.

Ill see you all at the 2/8/13 rally.

Soap Box -> Ballot Box -> Cartridge Box

--------------^

--------------|

We are here? (in between Soap Box and Ballot Box)

Nice visualization. lol

SO- let say IF a complete semi-auto ban came down the pike (and I don't think that's going to happen), and it somehow passes in to law in 2013, do we jump ballot box and go right to cartridge box? Where is the line of liberty we are not willing to cross?

I'm afraid we are past the ballot box, last election didn't go so well. Can we hold out until the mid-term elections? Right now it don't seem so. :unsure:

Depends on what BidenStein comes up with..... :)

I don't like this guy, but I understand how he feels. And, he has a point. What is the point of the second amendment? To defend yourself from a tyrannical government, which we all can agree ours is becoming.

I've seen him on youtube and frankly, i think he's a pompous ass. I feel he thinks its his way or no way most of the time. But he has a valid point. He had made it clear that he is ready to go all the way. Something that we should all think about very carefully.

I've seen him on youtube and frankly, i think he's a pompous ass. I feel he thinks its his way or no way most of the time. But he has a valid point. He had made it clear that he is ready to go all the way. Something that we should all think about very carefully.

agreed, 100%

Soap Box -> Ballot Box -> Cartridge Box

--------------------------------^

--------------------------------|

We are here? (in between Soap Box and Ballot Box)

Fixed that for you.

Illegally taxed, Weapon confiscation. Look up what started the revolutionary war. We ARE that close.